GT: Dec 28th, Toronto @ New Orleans, 8pm EST, TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Just to point out to those that are down on Jose but up on Kyle, that is why we have 2 point guards. So even if one has an off game, the other can pick up the slack. Happy both were on our team tonight, there were times we needed Jose, and moments when I was happy to see Lowry.

The change up may be the trick to keep the opposite coach from adjusting. (its also difficult for the opposing players, they get used to one flow, and here come another, as good but diffrent)
    And vice versa

Comment

• Another thing I like to point out is seeing Ross play in the 4th! Coach is showing a bit more confidence in putting him out there. That's got to do wonders for a rookie trying to make a name for himself on his team. Though I like seeing Anderson out there in the 4th, I think Ross can eventually supplant him in the future (I hope). But for now, I'm liking Anderson's 4th quarter skills... Method Man showing us a little something, something haha... A bit more swagger!
      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Lowry returns. DeRozan drops 30 coincidence? Lowry returns Calderon struggles conicidence?
        LOL.....you beat me to it damn 0.o

Comment

• Jkwasia wrote: View Post
          LOL.....you beat me to it damn 0.o
          Bargnani still on the bench (injury)... we're still winning? Coincidence? LOL. 10-20 at this point in the season... Like Jack/Matt D said, we're on pace as last year but we're playing better ball... We just need to keep improving.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            it was a bipolar game

i dont recall anyone contradicting themselves.. its what u do when u watch a game.. u cheer when they play well.. u get mad when they play shitty.. ha ha?
            True, but at this juncture I don't get mad its kinda expected. IMO, we need to secure a berth before I start bringing my emotions on this year's team. BTW wasn't a shot at anyone one particular just general Raptors fanbase.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Amir was holding Anderson arm preventing him from getting across in time

Comment

• I get too emotional all the time when it comes to watching Raptors basketball. My girlfriend knows when I'm watching, to stay out of the way when they're losing. And if I get too animated, she'll shoot me with a nerf gun to calm me down... LOL.

Comment

• Jkwasia wrote: View Post
                  Amir was holding Anderson arm preventing him from getting across in time
                  Was that during the last play in OT? I think I saw that... Anderson swiped his hand away from Amir. At first I thought they were fighting but I think it was just play... ?

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                    Was that during the last play in OT? I think I saw that... Anderson swiped his hand away from Amir. At first I thought they were fighting but I think it was just play... ?
                    isn't he talking about t ross's uncounted dunk? Im confused...

Comment

• The only thing I was afraid of with Lowry returning was the 2 PG line up at the end of the 4th.. and guess what happened? The game went into O/T. If the Raptors were playing a quality opponent they would have lost.

We need to trade Jose so the coach does not feel like he has to put out his "best" players. Or the coach has to have some balls and keep Jose on the bench. I don't have faith in Casey to do the right thing though.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                        isn't he talking about t ross's uncounted dunk? Im confused...
                        Oops, you're both right. I just remembered Amir holding on to "Alan" Anderson at the end of the game and Alan just gave up on trying to help him up. LOL.

Anderson(s), Davis(')... New Orleans is missing a Johnson and some other common last name... haha

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          The only thing I was afraid of with Lowry returning was the 2 PG line up at the end of the 4th.. and guess what happened? The game went into O/T. If the Raptors were playing a quality opponent they would have lost.

We need to trade Jose so the coach does not feel like he has to put out his "best" players. Or the coach has to have some balls and keep Jose on the bench. I don't have faith in Casey to do the right thing though.
                          I'm afraid that if they do trade Calderone, Casey will end up putting JL3 with Lowry instead!!

Comment

• Too bad Fields didnt get any burn gotta give him some game time to boost his confidence the kid can play!

solid game from Pietrus in just 10 minutes F! seriously who needs McGuire?

Comment

• RPT23 wrote: View Post
                              I'm afraid that if they do trade Calderone, Casey will end up putting JL3 with Lowry instead!!
                              I honestly think that Casey plays Jose because he wants his best talented guys on the floor at the end of the game. That's only natural. I don't think JL3 would be on the floor. He wasn't on the floor at the end of the 4th with Jose when Lowry was injured for example.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                The only thing I was afraid of with Lowry returning was the 2 PG line up at the end of the 4th.. and guess what happened? The game went into O/T. If the Raptors were playing a quality opponent they would have lost.

he put them both out at the beginning of overtime if im not mistaken and they ran away with it.. just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X