Jamal Crawford or J.R. Smith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamal Crawford or J.R. Smith?

A friend of mine asked me this question on the Christmas day special, and I've got to be honest, this question left me in awe.

His specific question was "Who would be your #1 guy off the bench? Jamal Crawford, or J.R. Smith?"

Who would you take and why?

I originally said J.R. Smith because this guy is a threat and bound to score 40 out of nowhere, plus his energy seems to carry a team. J.R. Smith is extremely athletic as well, this guy will put you on a poster. Than I realized Jamal Crawford is also bound for 40 out of nowhere, and brings the same type of energetic play, plus I love the improvisation, behind-the-back, in-&-around... He can pull off everything.

This may not be a huge topic, but I thought it was kind of interesting due to the fact both players are excelling this season, & it seems like the 6th man award is going to be a 2-man race.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Oops! Message for the mods, when I posted this thread, didn't know it was automatically on the 'Everything Raptors' category. I've been here long enough to know that too...
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I'd say J.R Smith cause he can actually sorta defend. I've never really liked Jamaal Crawford

Comment

Smith's Younger and prolly more talented. Both have ego probs.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

jamal. jr was a douchebag last year, over here.

Comment

Working...
          X