Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lies

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    I don't know if its true mind you but judging how the relationship unfolded anything is possible, it was "an exchange of unprofessional words" apparently and JJ getting frustrated he wasn't a bigger piece of the offense.
    So basically your just talking shit......gotcha!

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
      So basically your just talking shit......gotcha!

Pretty MUCH! but If I can dig up on Twitter i'll post "unprofessional exchange" thing haha

Comment

lol where did u hear that he smoked weed on the team plane? id like more info on that story haha

Comment

Delonte_West wrote: View Post
          lol where did u hear that he smoked weed on the team plane? id like more info on that story haha
          Its true.

Comment

Also, Landry Fields is better than James Johnson

Comment

Nice game winner though. It was pretty funny to see jj hit it tho

Comment

lies

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Also, Landry Fields is better than James Johnson
                We dont believe you! Okay which landry fields? Certainly not the landry fields from last year and earlier this season......

How can you compare scrub to scrub anyways? Lets put it this way.....Landry Fields at 6 million or JJ at 2.8 million??

No props (like a calculator) needed right?? LOL

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
                  Imagine that! JJ`s more of a closer than Bargs! Stop hating.....

Am i the only fan that thinks DC`s rotations are still suspect?

He plays wayyyy to much small ball.....its like he doesnt know how to coach a team with a traditional PF or C

Watch the end of games... He almost always plays 2 point guards and we start shooting too much from the outside

I know we lack a true post player, but at least try to develop one!!

You know this is from last season but I 100% agreed with you then and now.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    You know this is from last season but I 100% agreed with you then and now.

LOL...you dig deep!

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      LOL...you dig deep!
                      Not really. A few clicks.

I actually have no problem with special1 changing his opinion. We all do it.

However I'm not a fan of people who change their tune while rewriting their own personal past to paint themselves in a better light, shall we say.

Comment

Yep. One needs to remember & disclose past. We all have our skeletons....so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                        X