No announcement yet.

GT:Dec 29th, Toronto @ Orlando, 7pm EST, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrence Ross not letting up, killing them from 3pt range.

Comment

Finally how long has Acy been waiting for his first NBA dunk lol nice job nasty!

Comment

We are so mean

Comment

Don't you love it when we rain down threes?

Comment

game

Comment

Totally on topic. Demar needs to do something with his face. He looks soo old!
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                Just saw a Django Unchained preview. Who else wants to see it?

Also, this game is over. It actually is going a bit better than expected.
                Saw Django the other day. I thought it was pretty solid with some amazing acting (a notch under Kill Bill in my eyes if you were to compare it to other Tarantino films). If you are a Tarantino fan you will love it.
                Last edited by Red and White; Sat Dec 29, 2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Great game
                  TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Complete ass kicking!!

DeMar + Ross + JV + Lowry + Davis = present and future looking good!
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                      Totally on topic. Demar needs to do something with his face. He looks soo old!
                      That little mustache is not helping his appearance either.

Comment

We were so good today. Even Landry Fields made a jump shot.

The way they are sharing the ball is great to see. I shed a tear.
                        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

This game was so enjoyable to watch. When was the last time the Raps kicked the shit out of anyone?

Lots of positives but the biggest one for me was Fields 22 foot jumper with about :47 seconds left. It looks clean, smooth, and fluid. So so so so important for him moving forward.

Glad Kleiza's ass was nailed to the bench.

Only real concern was the shitty defense Davis played for the majority of the game on Nicholson. Gave up way too easy position and Nicholson just worked him in the post. Davis had a nice statline himself but his defensive contribution was negative relative to offense.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Only real concern was the shitty defense Davis played for the majority of the game on Nicholson. Gave up way too easy position and Nicholson just worked him in the post. Davis had a nice statline himself but his defensive contribution was negative relative to offense.
                            Ed didn't play solid defense but I would take what he did tonight over what Bargnani does when he's playing. Bargnani is the king of inconsistency. Ed can play solid defense and usually does. He could have been tired after the back to back (NO's front court is a tough matchup for anyone).. but I do suspect him to bounce back.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Ed didn't play solid defense but I would take what he did tonight over what Bargnani does when he's playing. Bargnani is the king of inconsistency. Ed can play solid defense and usually does. He could have been tired after the back to back (NO's front court is a tough matchup for anyone).. but I do suspect him to bounce back.
                              Who is this "Bargnani" fellow you speak of? Oh right, him. Yeah, he is nothing more than a distant, painful memory. Watching how ED has grown (still unsure if he is a starter to be honest) and the team is playing #tradeBargnani is as necessary as ever. Definitely like ED at the 4 than AB.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Who is this "Bargnani" fellow you speak of? Oh right, him. Yeah, he is nothing more than a distant, painful memory. Watching how ED has grown (still unsure if he is a starter to be honest) and the team is playing #tradeBargnani is as necessary as ever. Definitely like ED at the 4 than AB.
                                lol. but isn't it scary that he has to come back at some time?

Comment

Working...
                                X