No announcement yet.

GT:Dec 29th, Toronto @ Orlando, 7pm EST, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard on Sportsnet that the Raptors are "looking to trade Bargnani". I just saw a glimpse of it but heard nothing of it from the commentators... Soooo, not sure if it's just smoke up in here or not.
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
      I've heard on Sportsnet that the Raptors are "looking to trade Bargnani". I just saw a glimpse of it but heard nothing of it from the commentators... Soooo, not sure if it's just smoke up in here or not.
      All based on Marc Stein bit in the Weekend Dime at ESPN.com.

**fingers crossed**

Comment

I think trading Bargnani now is the obvious choice for Colangelo to do. It would be nice if we could get draft picks but I doubt there's a team out there that would have balls to do that trade. But if there's one guy that can work his magic, it is Colangelo.
        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Pietrus' impact is underrated. If there is a glue guy in this team, I'd say it has got to be either Pietrus or Anderson. Both have solid defense and can stretch the floor. AA has the advantage in shot creating.

Also, I like how Ed plays like a prototypical big. He sets screens to FREE UP the guard first, then reacts by presenting himself clearly in the gap. He also looks for the high low option and swings the ball quickly if he has nothing. Bargnani, on the other hand, just looks to shoot or drive.

Ed may be miles away from being a capable low post scorer, but his impact in keeping the flow of the offense is visible.
          “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            All based on Marc Stein bit in the Weekend Dime at ESPN.com.

**fingers crossed**
            Crossing my fingers that Lowry isn't involved. #TradeBargnani
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Calderon? Impressive. Derozan? Impressive. Lowry? Impressive. Pietrus? Impressive. Fields? Damn good. Ross? Damn good. Davis? Offensively was pretty darn impressive.

That was just an ass kicking. Goodness, Calderon changed the dynamic of the game after that heroic time-out, and Lowry sustained and made the team aggressive.

Also, is it just me? Or in our stretch of good basketball, has Dwane Casey been consistent and well with his rotations?

Our team is playing defense, and is playing offense together. The depth is FINALLY showing up.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I'm liking this raps team. really do.

Comment

Great perf! Orlando looked really bad though.

ps: I really like the screenshots! It adds a lot to the thread!

Comment

What the Raptors need now is a win against a good team.

Comment

Fuck nba tv Canada and their shitty ass broadcasting choices. They aren't even replaying the Orlando game. I wanna see it really bad

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Fuck nba tv Canada and their shitty ass broadcasting choices. They aren't even replaying the Orlando game. I wanna see it really bad
                        Raptors Game in An Hour? I picked it up cause I missed the game. Not as good as watching the whole replay, but not too bad.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                          Raptors Game in An Hour? I picked it up cause I missed the game. Not as good as watching the whole replay, but not too bad.
                          I just checked and there are not an replay's for today. I'm just downloading the game instead

Comment

Think Orlando is having an emergency team meeting after this? Orlando fans, not knowing about our recent win streak and only seeing our record, must be spewing.

Comment

Working...
                            X