Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody out there still want Bargnani back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, this thing about Bargs needing touches to get hot is BS. Raptors offence should never have been centred on Andrea.

Comment

T.Dot wrote: View Post
      You guys beat the man down when he's not playing good. When he's actually down with injuries and can't play, you guys go in for the kill.
      I want to get "killed" for $22 million over the next two years. Kill me over and over again.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
        I want to get "killed" for $22 million over the next two years. Kill me over and over again.
        Whether it's 22mil or 100 mil, money NEVER compensates for respect. NEVER. That being said, there's nothing wrong with criticism. Respectful criticism though is quite different from disrespectful criticism. In other words "KILL".
        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

If he wanted respect he would of got a medical license and joined doctors without borders. This is the NBA, respect is earned.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
            If he wanted respect he would of got a medical license and joined doctors without borders. This is the NBA, respect is earned.
            Funny you mentioned 'doctors without borders' 'cause DWB is an organisation which believes that every human being deserves health care. Same goes with respect. Every human being deserves it.
            Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Respect as a human being yes, entitlement to a starting position on a NBA team, no.

(but hey let me know, because I am ready to go anytime the above changes)

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                Respect as a human being yes, entitlement to a starting position on a NBA team, no.

(but hey let me know, because I am ready to go anytime the above changes)
                In conclusion(hopefully), entitlement to a starting position on an NBA team is earned. Respect is deserved.
                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Bargnani is shit. Anyone who thinks the raptors should keep him needs to open their eyes. He is a complete cancer to this team and he needs to go.

Comment

Trade him to the Cavs for Tristan Thompson lol

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                      Trade him to the Cavs for Tristan Thompson lol
                      I'd do it

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Bargnani is shit. Anyone who thinks the raptors should keep him needs to open their eyes. He is a complete cancer to this team and he needs to go.
                        Even worse than front page comment section level. Geez man, way to start the new year.

Comment

Working...
                        X