Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody out there still want Bargnani back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody out there still want Bargnani back?

I was one of his very last die hard defenders. At this point, I'd trade him for a lemon lime Gatorade.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

I'd take a blue Gatorade, and that kind sucks!

Comment

I don't need a Gatorade. In fact, I'm willing to buy you both Gatorade!

Comment

At this juncture, I'm on team hashtag. #TradeBargnani by all means necessary.
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

still want amir traded first. hope bargs does well wherever he goes.

#freebargs

Comment

Well, I think it's pretty dumb to trade him without first seeing how he performs in a sixth-man role. He sometimes gets red hot. Sometimes he plays decent defense. As a sixth man, there is no risk putting him out there. If he shoots cold for five minutes or more, just sit him down again and try again the next game. His trade value will be much higher as the playoffs approach anyway. There will likely be a team or two looking to shore up their scoring in hopes of a playoff run. Trading him now for little in return is pretty stupid and will look very stupid if he becomes a productive sixth man on another team.

Comment

He won't want to play for any other NBA team.
              He'll go back to Europe.
              That's my crazy lack of sleep because of my goddamn children prediction.

Comment

Id trade him For a bowl of Primo & a rack of towels..

Comment

I'd throw BC into that trade for Gatorade and see if Gatorade bites.

Comment

KaioKev wrote: View Post
                    I'd throw BC into that trade for Gatorade and see if Gatorade bites.
                    Gatorade gladly accepts your offer.
                    "Nothing goes down better with Primo Pasta and Sauce then a nice cool Grape Flavored Gatorade." - Andrea Bargnani

Comment

Beagle wrote: View Post
                      Well, I think it's pretty dumb to trade him without first seeing how he performs in a sixth-man role. He sometimes gets red hot. Sometimes he plays decent defense. As a sixth man, there is no risk putting him out there. If he shoots cold for five minutes or more, just sit him down again and try again the next game. His trade value will be much higher as the playoffs approach anyway. There will likely be a team or two looking to shore up their scoring in hopes of a playoff run. Trading him now for little in return is pretty stupid and will look very stupid if he becomes a productive sixth man on another team.
                      This absolutely. Regardless of what we think of him, in the right role he could be incredibly effective. Especially if he isn't coddled the way he was here. He's still an asset and we need to treat him that way. As Casey said, we're still an 11-20 team, and anything that helps that needs to be done. Get him back and hope he kills it off the bench. And then see what Colangelo can move him for.

Comment

i think its a forgone conclusion that bargs is no longer part of this team..& lots of articles have been popping up saying the same thing..

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Trade_Bargnani

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...k_to_be_moved/

& this from Hoopshype wire today.

Steve Kyler: Bargnani is no longer in the picture in Toronto, they'll play him to prove he's healthy, but a trade is almost inevitable at this point Twitter @stevekylerNBA

id say our christmas wishes are comming true !

Comment

I'm ok with Bargs playing the sixth man role.

Comment

If we're mentioning fruit flavours in the same sentence as Bargnani, then that flavour should be lemon.

Comment

He's gotta go. Even if he does come off the bench and does well, BC will want him starting, Dwayne Casey will get fired because of him and then it's just another roller coaster ride and heart ache for the entire Raptor nation. It's time to turn the page.

Comment

Working...
                              X