Help watching Raps League Pass in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help watching Raps League Pass in Toronto

OK, so I'll be back in Toronto and already have League Pass. Can someone who knows how to set up a proxy or VPN please send me a PM, I need a lil help

Greatly appreciated, sorry for the clutter mods. This is Raptor related...
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

i send you a pm.

Comment

For whatever reason when I log into vpn US wise I have a extremely hard time into the international/Canadian game time site. Since 99.999% of raptors games are aired somewhere on a channel you can get(Snestnet1 & TSN2 are the *****) default/showing up as your Canadian IP is a no go unless your watching games the next day.

Long story short: Show up as London UK has been the best way i've been able to get it working.

Comment

I'm moving to Asia, if I get league pass over there will I be able to catch all the Raptors games?
        Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
          I'm moving to Asia, if I get league pass over there will I be able to catch all the Raptors games?
          yeah should work fine. league pass works on location based when you login. as long as its not being shown on local or national tv in that area, you'll be able to watch it (and i doubt theyre watching toronto raptors basketball in asia =P)

Comment

RNsteve wrote: View Post
            For whatever reason when I log into vpn US wise I have a extremely hard time into the international/Canadian game time site. Since 99.999% of raptors games are aired somewhere on a channel you can get(Snestnet1 & TSN2 are the *****) default/showing up as your Canadian IP is a no go unless your watching games the next day.

Long story short: Show up as London UK has been the best way i've been able to get it working.
            i'm pretty sure that the US League pass is different than the international league pass. I always use VPN with the location somewhere in europe and its works no problem.

Comment

Google unodns , that works for me.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting league pass broadband...I'm moving to a new place and don't want to spend $70 a month on cable just so I can have tsn, tsn2 and sn. Is league pass any good? It says its $120 per season but that some games are blacked out... Just looking for some input/insight

Comment

Working...
                X