This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join my Fantasy Basketball League

Kind of late to join to do this, but wanted to know if anyone is interested in joining a 12-team fantasy league (room for expansion next year).

Problem is there are about 2 users in the league that are inactive (not setting their lineups as often as they should be) and it sort of ruins the competitiveness of the league. So I'd like to find 2 willing and interested people that would like to take over their teams. Keep in mind that it's not hard to be active...you could set your lineup weeks in advance..

The league works on a weekly head-to-head matchup , and is a keeper league (2 players), which we may change if we expand the league for next year.

The fantasy website is Fleaflicker, one of the better, if not the best, fantasy sports sites on the web IMO.

I should mention that both these teams up for replacing don't have insanely great records, but do have very good players and their record simply reflects their inactivity. They still have a good shot at the playoffs.

So drop a message if interested.

sign me up
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      sign me up

Alright, just one thing that I had to change to my earlier post. Right now we're looking at replacing 1 team if we don't hear back from the other user soon. And another thing, the team you'll be taking over is winless. Are you okay with that? lol

Comment

It's a fun league though, and like I said that record reflects upon the previous user's inactivity and not a lack of talent. We'd like to have an active user, and you can always restructure during next years draft.

Comment

Show me the roster, then ill decide

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
            Show me the roster, then ill decide

Gallinari, Faried, Deron Williams, Pierce, Duncan, Cousins are the core guys. All have been great fantasy producers.

The rest of the roster rounded out by Teague, Lou Williams, Maxiell, Haywood, Favors, Ariza, Seraphin.

Comment

how do i sign up?

Comment

go to fleaflicker.com, make an account. We'll invite you and send you the password to join the league.

Comment

my id is enlightenment, please invite!

Comment

Did you go to home, then join a league?

Comment

nope im waiting for your message

Comment

I believe I have to do it through email.

Comment

just pm me here?

Comment

As it won't let me do it via ID. You can PM it to me or whatever.

Comment

Thanks enlightenment, welcome to the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X