Ross moving up the NBA.com Rookie Ladder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross moving up the NBA.com Rookie Ladder

Front page of NBA.com and we have our boy Terrence headlining the Rookie Ladder update

Just what we like to see and I'm sure everyone frequently check the Ladder to see how our Rooks are doing, Ross bumped unto number 7 on the charts, with a write up about the Raps recent success and his input regarding it.

http://www.nba.com/rookie-ladder/?ls=iref:nbahpt6c

Certainly hope this continues and he holds a nice spot on the ladder, definitely raising eyebrows for future.

Chur

Ross moving up the NBA.com Rookie Ladder

http://www.nba.com/rookie-ladder/?ls=iref:nbahpt6c

Comment

“Sometimes I had my hand right here,” Batum said, acting out the rest of his sentence by sticking his hand square in his face. “And (Ross) still made the shots. What can you do?”
      Source

Comment

Yesterday he was ranked 10th and was just bumped up 3 spots... I remember when carter was a rookie and he made his 1st game winning shot... It was his team ever since....

Comment

Barnes out of the top 10 and Ross at 7th. Interesting.

Comment

They also referred to him as a "swingman" which I associate more with the 3 spot than the two spot...
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

T Ross is sick...loved the pick on draft night, still do. You can't teach some of the things this kid can do...that shot of his is special, can't wait to see just what he can bring over the next 3.5+ years

Comment

I think Ross could end up in the 3 spot, right behind Davis and Lillard. Looking more and more like our advanced analytics guy knows his shit.

Comment

Why isn't Valanciunas on this ladder? Is it because he's injured or do they not count him as a rookie?
                  your pal,
                  ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                    Why isn't Valanciunas on this ladder? Is it because he's injured or do they not count him as a rookie?
                    It's because he is injured and has dropped out, i've seen him as high as 6th i believe when he had that run in early December.

Comment

Working...
                    X