Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacramento vs. Toronto, January 4th (Battle of 12-20 heavyweights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry should start next game
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Lowry should start next game
      Probably would be a good idea... Jose is great but he can't handle pressure defense, plus Lowry is competitive as fuck and will be a pass-first player if he has to

Comment

• As long as Cousins does not get traded to the Thunder, we should be okay.

Comment

• in reply to KHD... oh yeah? what would u do? what is this complex strategy of theirs that Casey does not understand?

Comment

• Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              in reply to KHD... oh yeah? what would u do? what is this complex strategy of theirs that Casey does not understand?
              31-20 from Cousins. Obviously they couldn't guard him. They could have tried double-teaming him or playing some zone. They didn't do any of those though. I'm not saying it would have saved them, but Casey showed a ridiculous lack of adaptability.

Comment

• [img]http://s14.postimage.org/vxl4oif1d/image.jpg/img]
                game

I don't want to see Demarcus or his cousin again.

Comment

• Comment

• here is the right one, someone fix edit please

Comment

• Some teams you just don't match up with.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I know guys have wing span, but what the hell is Cousins shoulder span? The dude looked like Amir and Davis put together.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                          I know guys have wing span, but what the hell is Cousins shoulder span? The dude looked like Amir and Davis put together.
                          Plus he has the quicks of Davis and the skill of a SF. He entered BEAST mode tonight

Comment

• oh, oh, is that james johnson talking shit to AA?

Comment

• Bright side Philly is about to lose to the Thunder it look like.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• (reply with quote is not working and it took like 30 refreshes to be able to post this) anyway just responding to KHD again: Actually.. they DID try zone.. and they DID double team.. and correct me if im wrong but i think i even saw them triple team a couple times... so im still not buying your argument that Casey is a horrible coach and this is all his fault

Comment

Working...
                                X