istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 751

Thread: Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

  1. #621
    Raptors Republic All-Star themasao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,155
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
    2013's best sports moment: Automated Hollinger saying Human Hollinger's trade w/ Toronto made Toronto 6 wins worse

    LOL

  2. #622
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyone else feel like the league needs to institute a policy that allows teams that fire their GM to request an undo on any trades said GM made the year before he left? Because I'm god damned furious that BC is going to set this team back another 3-4 years on his way out. And god help MLSE if they extend him.

  3. #623
    Raptors Republic Starter AJ360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brrrrrrrrrrrie
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Lark Benson wrote: View Post
    Anyone else feel like the league needs to institute a policy that allows teams that fire their GM to request an undo on any trades said GM made the year before he left? Because I'm god damned furious that BC is going to set this team back another 3-4 years on his way out. And god help MLSE if they extend him.
    That he was given the green light to make this deal makes me think that his option will be picked up

  4. #624
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10,177
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Lark Benson wrote: View Post
    Anyone else feel like the league needs to institute a policy that allows teams that fire their GM to request an undo on any trades said GM made the year before he left? Because I'm god damned furious that BC is going to set this team back another 3-4 years on his way out. And god help MLSE if they extend him.
    Yeah, I wish this deal was the first sign of his firing, but I do think it's to save his job and it probably will....that's the sad part.

  5. #625
    Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Devlin just said the Memphis/Toronto part of the deal is DONE, Memphis and Detroit, are not.

  6. #626
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Side note here too: anyone else shocked that Memphis didn't insist on taking Alan Anderson to solidify it's wing rotation on the cheap?

  7. #627
    Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    We really don't know what they insisted on. Prince/Carter seem to be their targets in this deal, Davis is just a talent ballast, so that their fans don't freakout about the downgrade.

  8. #628
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Lark Benson wrote: View Post
    Side note here too: anyone else shocked that Memphis didn't insist on taking Alan Anderson to solidify it's wing rotation on the cheap?
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm guessing BC fought to keep him. I still expect him to be shipped out to a contender eventually anyway

  9. #629
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,730
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    so what happens with fields and Anderson now? who gets minutes?