Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I am not worried about trading ED.

Guy kept UNC on his background for Twitter. Never wanted to be a Rap.

There.... I said it. I've bottled the twitter thing for years. RELEASE. Nice. I feel free.
    http://twitter.com/eddavis32
    Seen this lately Matt?

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
      BC needs to be fired. This is a rash decision that's going to fuck us over for the next 3 years at the very least. This is a fucking stupid deal.

I am not looking forward to watching the Raptors with the Lowry (terrible decision maker and can't run the offense) along with Demar and Gay (who can't play together), Bargs (who needs the ball doesn't want to rebound or play help D) and Jonas. Seriously this is going to be a train wreak.
      They never have played together. I guess you're going to have to change your name too huh? Listen, it's a lot of money coming our way. The silver lining you ask? Well, the new CBA is very punitive to luxury tax teams. This move just all but guarantees the departure of Bargnani and maybe even Demar.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Eric Smith ‏@Eric__Smith

"The fans have been with me since day 1, so it's tough to leave." - Calderon, choking back tears, before he left the arena. #Raptors #RTZ
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Feel for Boss Davis. Such a good kid. Hope recognize him for what he is in Memphis.

Comment

• Poor Eddy dont worry the organization will be back for you buddy enjoy the playoffs youngin!

Comment

• sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
              2013's best sports moment: Automated Hollinger saying Human Hollinger's trade w/ Toronto made Toronto 6 wins worse

LOL

Comment

• Anyone else feel like the league needs to institute a policy that allows teams that fire their GM to request an undo on any trades said GM made the year before he left? Because I'm god damned furious that BC is going to set this team back another 3-4 years on his way out. And god help MLSE if they extend him.

Comment

• Lark Benson wrote: View Post
                  Anyone else feel like the league needs to institute a policy that allows teams that fire their GM to request an undo on any trades said GM made the year before he left? Because I'm god damned furious that BC is going to set this team back another 3-4 years on his way out. And god help MLSE if they extend him.
                  That he was given the green light to make this deal makes me think that his option will be picked up

Comment

Anyone else feel like the league needs to institute a policy that allows teams that fire their GM to request an undo on any trades said GM made the year before he left? Because I'm god damned furious that BC is going to set this team back another 3-4 years on his way out. And god help MLSE if they extend him.
                    Yeah, I wish this deal was the first sign of his firing, but I do think it's to save his job and it probably will....that's the sad part.

Comment

• Devlin just said the Memphis/Toronto part of the deal is DONE, Memphis and Detroit, are not.

Comment

• Side note here too: anyone else shocked that Memphis didn't insist on taking Alan Anderson to solidify it's wing rotation on the cheap?

Comment

• We really don't know what they insisted on. Prince/Carter seem to be their targets in this deal, Davis is just a talent ballast, so that their fans don't freakout about the downgrade.

Comment

Side note here too: anyone else shocked that Memphis didn't insist on taking Alan Anderson to solidify it's wing rotation on the cheap?
                            I was thinking the same thing. I'm guessing BC fought to keep him. I still expect him to be shipped out to a contender eventually anyway

Comment

• so what happens with fields and Anderson now? who gets minutes? does Anderson get traded? DD?

Comment

• If you are set on Prince/Carter, AA becomes redundant. They fill the position with experienced players in the short term, and Davis is the talent for the long term, or a chip, for a future deal at his position.

Comment

Working...
                                X