No announcement yet.

Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Robert Pera doesn't pull a Jordan and cancels the trade... you never know since Calderon is involved

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
      Maybe, I am wrong. That is what I will be hoping for if this trade goes through.

I would rather see a much more realistic asset come back for Jose, and then aim to move up in next seasons draft with the players we currently have. Trade Andrea in the off season, if he comes back looking serviceable. Take the pile and trade for more talent in the next draft.

Gay is not a franchise savior in my eyes, and can see this ending very badly. Just because he is available doesn't mean we should do it.
      I'm still going to go back to Demar's extension on this one. I'm with you, I don't think he's going to save this franchise. However, this is perhaps an option to establish something. Clearly the pressure is on management to really do something. But the DD extension is crippling IMO.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Craiger wrote: View Post
        a tall and ackward individual.
        LOL. So kinda like Solomon Alabi?

Comment

• now we gotta move DeRozan (can wait till the offseason) and Bargnani (can't wait until tomorrow)
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• matt52 wrote: View Post
            wow, bc the tyrant!

Steffi: No, we aren't taking arthur's money. You have our final offer.

Bryan: But, but, but, c'mon now eddie....

Steffi: Bryan, shut the fuck up. Two words: Jermaine o'neal.

Bryan: Fine *pout*

steffi: Yeah, i'm still here. Sorry about that. Listen, we'll take haddadi.
            lmao

Comment

• wow,

Doug Smith: Raptors ‏@SmithRaps

Sources confirm other reports: #Raptors "seeking approval" for blockbuster deal with Memphis at the moment

Comment

• How long do we have to wait to start #TradeDemar? He'd look so good in Jazz colors, in exchange for Millsap...

Comment

• ESPN - front page news on NBA landing page

Stein Article: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/88...oronto-raptors

Comment

• This better not be his last move. Am really not a fan of DeMar/Gay in the same line up.. and we still have Mr. Noodles on the roster.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                      wow,

Doug Smith: Raptors ‏@SmithRaps

Sources confirm other reports: #Raptors "seeking approval" for blockbuster deal with Memphis at the moment
                      I know eh....fuck....All I can hope is that other deals will be made to make the long-term outlook of the team palatable.....

Rudy Gay trade today = 3 years of first round exits at best followed by a lengthy rebuild again...

#nofutureinRapsland

Comment

• Shaun Powell ‏@Powell2daPeople

Bryan Colangelo must be staying in Toronto since he was allowed to make this deal for Rudy Gay.
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          This better not be his last move. Am really not a fan of DeMar/Gay in the same line up.. and we still have Mr. Noodles on the roster.
                          Mr. Noodles?

But I agree. I'd rather have a Fields/Gay tandem. Fields is defensive minded, much like Allen is in Memphis

Comment

• Looks like the raps may be needing to sweeten the deal to grease this one

Comment

• Giving up a second rounder as well.. can live with that considering Bryan's track record with 2nd round picks.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                How long do we have to wait to start #TradeDemar? He'd look so good in Jazz colors, in exchange for Millsap...
                                Millsap would be splendid here

Comment

Working...
                                X