Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeehaaaw!!

Rudy Gay = Best player we've ever had since VC.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
      lol I know, right? such mixed emotions here
      Don't worry, behind the scenes deal, raptors resign Jose in the offseason with MLE.
      "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• I'm definitely ok with the price of this deal in the end....I still have no clue how this move really helps our team in the long run. It's still largely a job-saving move IMO. Prove me wrong BC. Turn Bargs into gold next and I'll have some faith again.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          Who is going to pass Andrea the ball?
          Hopefully JL3 in garbage time.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Yeehaaaw!!

Rudy Gay = Best player we've ever had since VC.
            Sorry man, BOsh was better

Comment

• Is there any way Jose can pull an Alonzo Mounring on detroit, come back to us and win a championship next year? Have emotions clouded my thinking?

Comment

• We are fighting Detroit for the 8th spot (unlikely for both teams).. it was essentially Memphis' call to flip Jose and not Bryan's but it's too bad he's staying in the East.

I think Jose will do really well in Detroit. They need a facilitator and Knight isn't cutting it.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                  Who is going to pass Andrea the ball?
                  He'll play 6th man as a PG behind Lowry.

Comment

• I am most shocked that MEM is taking on the 2 years of Prince at $7+M per.

Comment

• ‏@WolstatSun

Calderon just told us it is close to done but hasn't heard official. He is putting on uniform

Comment

• change:
                        @WolstatSun

Calderon put on street clothes and walked into other room after telling us it is close. No sign of Ed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Sorry man, BOsh was better
                          Good player. 20/10 guy. But NOT capable taking over late in games.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I am not worried about trading ED.

Guy kept UNC on his background for Twitter. Never wanted to be a Rap.

There.... I said it. I've bottled the twitter thing for years. RELEASE. Nice. I feel free.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              I am most shocked that MEM is taking on the 2 years of Prince at $7+M per.
                              They must believe he's good enough for what they're trying to do....It's still less than half of what they pay Gay.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Good player. 20/10 guy. But NOT capable taking over late in games.
                                Well Gay has never been the best player on a winning team....so why is he better (Gasol and Randolph are their best players)

Comment

Working...
                                X