No announcement yet.

Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy for Ed. He's going to be on a good team with some real great guys like Gasol and Allen over there.

Comment

• It seems like you guys are never going to be happy. Yeah it's sad to see Jose and Ed go. But I don't think we could have done a better deal. C'MON GUYS WE GOT RUDY GAY GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• If this trade happened during the offseason you'd have to clean the jizz off these walls with a squeegee
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• LOL but Yeah exactly what I'm saying

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Fixed it
            I am happy for you Matt as you always made it clear you wanted Rudy Gay in a Raptors' uniform.

I believe it's a good trade for the Raptors.

Comment

• Hugmenot wrote: View Post
              I am happy for you Matt as you always made it clear you wanted Rudy Gay in a Raptors' uniform.

I believe it's a good trade for the Raptors.
              Thanks dude but I was all set for trade your shit for prospects and picks.

I can't believe the amount of negative reactions. I guess I get it if you think Gay's slump this season is what you are getting but I think he goes back to previous seasons form.

statistically he is like DD but the style of game totally different.

real SF.... wow

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Thanks dude but I was all set for trade your shit for prospects and picks.

I can't believe the amount of negative reactions. I guess I get it if you think Gay's slump this season is what you are getting but I think he goes back to previous seasons form.

statistically he is like DD but the style of game totally different.

real SF.... wow
                are we looking at the same stats? forget this season. look at their career stats.

Comment

• Finally we get a legit SF! I think we'll see a much better Rudy Gay now that he has a team of his own.

Happy for Ed. He's young and gets to learn from two of the best bigs in the NBA. I really hope Jose comes back and retires a Raaptor one day. Pourin' out some liquor for both of y'all!

Comment

• ESPN is killing us, as usual. Doesn't really mean anything. These are the guys who said Nash / Howard to LA made them title favourites.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...trade-rudy-gay

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      ESPN is killing us, as usual. Doesn't really mean anything. These are the guys who said Nash / Howard to LA made them title favourites.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...trade-rudy-gay
                      I love it.

makes me like the trade more.

everyone on one side of the boat, I'll go to the other.

I hope this ends the days of AA being #1 option.

Comment

• Wonder how long til he gets asked about this video:

Comment

• We got a second round pick and cash with Rudy and BC said his not done dealing!
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jose Calderon quoted as saying:
                            "'It's been my home for eight years,'' Calderon said in Atlanta, shortly before leaving the arena. ''I've done everything possible for this team. It's tough. The fans have been with me since Day 1. It's tough.''
                            ''Hopefully this team is back to the playoffs as soon as possible,'' Calderon said.

Love you Jose!!

Comment

• Lark Benson wrote: View Post
                              Anyone else feel like the league needs to institute a policy that allows teams that fire their GM to request an undo on any trades said GM made the year before he left?
                              Must try to resist .......... can't.

This may be the most stupid suggestion I have ever read.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                We got a second round pick and cash with Rudy and BC said his not done dealing!
                                Huh? Where did you hear this?

As I am aware, we GAVE UP a second round pick along with the deal!
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X