X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/kirkgoldsberry/s...142017/photo/1

Comment

• @SmithRaps

Trade call to finalize deal at league level at 7 p.m.; will become official after

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        Casey has a second round team in his hands now, mediocre players is not an excuse anymore. Lets see what he can do with these pieces, I'm not very enthusiastic about him doing that job for some reason.
        Second round team? Rudy is our best player... But lets not go overboard just yet... Lets just try for the first round

Comment

• AJ360 wrote: View Post
          Second round team? Rudy is our best player... But lets not go overboard just yet... Lets just try for the first round
          Im not talking about this year We wont reach PO
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            Im not talking about this year We wont reach PO
            Final thing needed: lottery gods to grant a top 3 pick.

Comment

• Kendrick Perkins:

Wow that was 1 crazy trade today. Are you serious Rudy Gay is right there under KD, Lebron, Kobe, and Melo. #badtrade
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Kendrick Perkins:

Wow that was 1 crazy trade today. Are you serious Rudy Gay is right there under KD, Lebron, Kobe, and Melo. #awesometrade

Fixed it

Comment

• Funny to me how we always complain about FAs not wanting to come to Toronto, yet we just traded away a guy in Jose, who truly loved the city, and Ed Davis, who is apparently crushed about having to leave.

I am for the Gay deal, but essentially it is about hoping Gay and Lowry play very well with their starting spots, and more responsibility offensively. It is a risk. I just hope it works out.

Comment

• I'm seeing a lot of mixed reactions on this site. Hah.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      I'm a little verclempt...this is the first trade to hit me on an emotional level in a LONG time
                      Absolutely. Not gonna like I'm almost in tears seeing Jose go. They DAMN well better retire numero ocho.

Comment

• Do we now have the best dunking trio in the league now in Ross, Derozan and Gay? The only others I can think of are Griffin/Deandre Jordan/other or Westbrook/Durant/other.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Fixed it
                          made me lol

Comment

• Unsure of future...

I mean easily one of the better dunking trios in the league, actually, I can't think of any other, but, wow, Jose and ED......
                            I hope Colangelo gets fired soon...

Comment

• BC needs to be fired. This is a rash decision that's going to fuck us over for the next 3 years at the very least. This is a fucking stupid deal.

I am not looking forward to watching the Raptors with the Lowry (terrible decision maker and can't run the offense) along with Demar and Gay (who can't play together), Bargs (who needs the ball doesn't want to rebound or play help D) and Jonas. Seriously this is going to be a train wreak.

Comment

• RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                                BC needs to be fired. This is a rash decision that's going to fuck us over for the next 3 years at the very least. This is a fucking stupid deal.

I am not looking forward to watching the Raptors with the Lowry (terrible decision maker and can't run the offense) along with Demar and Gay (who can't play together), Bargs (who needs the ball doesn't want to rebound or play help D) and Jonas. Seriously this is going to be a train wreak.
                                Well, now that you say that.....

There's at least Jonas

*creeps into corner*

Comment

Working...
                                X