No announcement yet.

Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like BC lives to see another day after all, hopefully not another contract though.

If the deal goes through Toronto might actually look a bit more attractive with the Gay factor here for years to come.
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• For now, i want to see how can this team play with Lowry, DeMar, Gay, Bargnani and Valanciunas in starting lineup before doing any further trades, maybe we just don't need any more of them?
      (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

• Well Jose is in the deal as well

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt

Source says Grizzlies will complete three-team trade with Toronto by sending Jose Calderon to Detroit for Prince and a second round pick...
          And Austin Daye, according to Stein

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            fuuuuck yeah.. I wanted nothing to do with davis last year.. his work this summer really paid off
            I see davis as an Amir Johnson clone, he is only 2 years younger, and arguably Johnson is the better player, he is more skilled, stronger, and a better defender. We just think Davis has way more potential because this is just his third year, people forget Amir Johnson came into the league at the age of 18 while Davis came in at 21.
            "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• not sure how i feel with Jose going to Detroit... he better get big minutes because I wanted him in the playoffs

Comment

• SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
                I see davis as an Amir Johnson clone, he is only 2 years younger, and arguably Johnson is the better player, he is more skilled, stronger, and a better defender. We just think Davis has way more potential because this is just his third year, people forget Amir Johnson came into the league at the age of 18 while Davis came in at 21.
                ive always been a bigger fan of amir

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Guys, before you start planning to trade Demar (and before you realize it is more out of sad necessity because Gay will be untradeable until his last year), remember, the real, big, white, marinara covered elephant Bargs is stil in the room. This was always the biggest priority, and with Gay on the roster, I am extra worried about the post from Chad Ford about BC wanting to reunite his two top choices for the 2006 draft....who's ready for the no D, bad rebounding, outside shooting, never take a FT Raptors....:P Seriously though, if Ed is gone, BC needs to trade Bargs, whether to address the PF spot now or to be able to in the summer.
                  It is a huge elephant in the room. There are some really nice PF's available in free agency soon (Smith, Millsap, AJ). If I was Bryan I'd try and acquire one of these guys. Worst case they bail and sign elsewhere.. we get rid of Andrea's contract. Best case those guys sign back and we have upgraded our PF spot. Can only do a deal like that before the dead line.. so I hope Bryan doesn't lose his phone after the Gay deal.

Comment

• Word is Detroit actually coveted Jose, so it may be a good situation for him there.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                      not sure how i feel with Jose going to Detroit... he better get big minutes because I wanted him in the playoffs
                      yeah that is the saddest part for me

Comment

• Man it is just dawning on me.

Jose is not a Raptor any more. Shit. TAKE THE DEAL BACK BC! TAKE THE DEAL BACK!!!!

Comment

• The question that everyone wants to know: Will Hamed Haddadi be an impact player for the raptors lol.
                          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            Word is Detroit actually coveted Jose, so it may be a good situation for him there.
                            ever since we beat them last they were praising jose like crazy

Comment

• Who is going to pass Andrea the ball?

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                                Man it is just dawning on me.

Jose is not a Raptor any more. Shit. TAKE THE DEAL BACK BC! TAKE THE DEAL BACK!!!!
                                lol I know, right? such mixed emotions here

Comment

Working...
                                X