No announcement yet.

Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be interesting to see how DD KL and RG play together on the floor, I got no idea how that will look like.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• My avatar suddenly has a meaning.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        same here
        I second this.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
          Bo Churney ‏@bochurney

Just saw Ed Davis leaving the arena. He looked so, so sad.
          He is going to the show. A playoff team has indicated that he is the best player to help them going forward. Nothing to hang his head about. We will miss him, but this may be a good thing for us both.

Comment

• ACtually somewhat happy for Jose. He should fit in well in Detroit. Let Knight play off ball a bit, mentor him, and see how a passer like him fits with Monroe and Drummond.

Comment

• About the game to be played tonight. We lose by how many points? 20+? 30+? 40+?

Kleiza out. Bargs out. JV out. Lowry out. No more Jose or Ed... and the shock the rest of team is in... maybe 60 point margin?

Could be very ugly tonight.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                It's going to be interesting to see how DD KL and RG play together on the floor, I got no idea how that will look like.
                Hopefully not like my worst fear....lots of poorly chosen or forced jumpers. Hopefully they'll attack a lot. If they all commit to geting to the rim, they could easily average 15 fta per game between them. We'll see though...

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  Man, apparently Ed Davis was looking extremely down after leaving the arena. Jose looked optimistic.
                  How do you know this?

Comment

• BadDinosaur wrote: View Post
                    About the game to be played tonight. We lose by how many points? 20+? 30+? 40+?

Kleiza out. Bargs out. JV out. Lowry out. No more Jose or Ed... and the shock the rest of team is in... maybe 60 point margin?

Could be very ugly tonight.
                    apparently lowry is expected to play

Comment

• jones said jose got emotional after their chat saying "Toronto is all hes ever known in his nba life and that's what makes it tough, leaving friends."

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Hopefully not like my worst fear....lots of poorly chosen or forced jumpers. Hopefully they'll attack a lot. If they all commit to geting to the rim, they could easily average 15 fta per game between them. We'll see though...
                        Casey has a second round team in his hands now, mediocre players is not an excuse anymore. Lets see what he can do with these pieces, I'm not very enthusiastic about him doing that job for some reason.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• awesome, the raptors were becoming unwatchable.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            He is going to the show. A playoff team has indicated that he is the best player to help them going forward. Nothing to hang his head about. We will miss him, but this may be a good thing for us both.
                            Could not be more true. Ed is really going to the better team, and better situation in Memphis. But him apparently being "sad" makes me think he liked this team, and the guys in the locker room more than we may have thought. He really improved, and is going to have a great and long career. Wish him luck.

Comment

• “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• https://twitter.com/RKalland/status/...720385/photo/1
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X