Bargnani to Celtics deal in the works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is bargs for Jeff green wise for us?

I want to know what everyone thinks about this trade.
    I personally think its pointless for the raps to take on a worse player with a longer contract.
    I'd rather keep bargs on the bench until a better trade becomes available or amnesty him later worst case scenario.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      Not to mention I'd trade Bargnani for a used condom at this point
      You realize you just basically said you'd rather have aids than Andrea Bargnani on the raptors?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        You realize you just basically said you'd rather have aids than Andrea Bargnani on the raptors?
        HAHAHA
        aids for everyone

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          HAHAHA
          aids for everyone
          thead is a man that gets what he wants. Even when that thing is AIDS.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
            Just initial talks ... also mentions that they have spoken to numerous teams about trading Rudy.
            Our only big expiring chip is Jose, and he is so valuable to us right now ...
            No. He isn't. If there's a good trade out there for Jose, particularly if it helps us unload Bargnani for a a return, that trade should get made

Comment

Working...
            X