No announcement yet.

GT: Sixers @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember there was a thread here a week or so go about Turner being better than DeRozan. After watching this game, do you guys still think Turner is better than DeMar

DeMar is the 2nd best SG in the East. The only guys that you can make an argument with being better than him is JR Smith and Monta Ellis.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I remember there was a thread here a week or so go about Turner being better than DeRozan. After watching this game, do you guys still think Turner is better than DeMar

DeMar is the 2nd best SG in the East. The only guys that you can make an argument with being better than him is JR Smith and Monta Ellis.
      I'm not too sure about 2nd best in the East, but I feel he is coming along better than Turner. Evan Turner was basically a turnover machine tonight.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I remember there was a thread here a week or so go about Turner being better than DeRozan. After watching this game, do you guys still think Turner is better than DeMar

ive never been a fan of turners game.. sure hes ok.. but as high as he went in the draft? derozan all the way over beasley 2.0

Comment

• I noticed Lowry left for the locker room early as well. I feel he should have been given the chance to finish the game. He only played 17 minutes, and he's arguably the best player on the team

Comment

You may want to add Dwyane Wade to that list.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              You may want to add Dwyane Wade to that list.
              I took it as Wade was #1, DeMar #2, Smith and Ellis could be argued as better than DeMar.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                I took it as Wade was #1, DeMar #2, Smith and Ellis could be argued as better than DeMar.
                ahhh.. okay that makes sense. I didn't read it that way at first.

Comment

• This game it really showed, but I have been thinking it a lot lately. DD seems to be able to score with very little effort. Not too many nights anymore where he shoots too much. He can get around opponents and make nice plays at the basket. I wonder why he doesn't do it more often?

Of course, other teams defences vary, some better than others. But it seems like his body can do more now than his own mind gives him credit for. I think his skill set exceeds his basketball in-game thinking. Which makes me think he hasn't topped out yet. With additional experience, better play and use of his new skill set will improve.

Comment

• anyone else happy theres no more 2 pg's lineups?
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      anyone else happy theres no more 2 pg's lineups?
                      Yeah thank God for that anyone else happy Lucas is riding the pine?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        anyone else happy theres no more 2 pg's lineups?
                        Was watching Minny play a few nights ago, and they ran a 3-PG lineup with Ridnour, Barrea and Schved

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Was watching Minny play a few nights ago, and they ran a 3-PG lineup with Ridnour, Barrea and Schved
                          and how that turned out?
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            and how that turned out?
                            They somehow managed to beat the Hawks [shrugs]....

Comment

Working...
                            X