No announcement yet.

GT: Sixers @ Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O hush about that clock thing let Fields get his double double great game from Amir offense was spotty but if defense is on point it isn't as important.

Good W. Phili hit some really tough shits at times though.

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      meh, Fields was calling for it. I don't see it as rubbing salt in the wound, Calderon was just rewarding Fields for the hustle
      True, and the clock was going down before the game clock, so its usually protocol to get up that shot.

...at the same time, the 76'ers were not defending, the allyoop was not necessery a simple layup, with less flash would of been a bit more professional

but, hey in the end the fans pay for the tickets, and jose and fields just gave them an extra cheer

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
        relax guys, how much harder are they gonna come out next time really... do they turn it up to 11?
        im not worried about retaliation.. i just dont think it was professional or sportsmanlike

Comment

• Though if I were a fan of Philly I would want to see them fighting till the last second, this just shows how mentally vulnerable they are as a team.
          Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Jan 9, 2013, 10:41 PM.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
            True, and the clock was going down before the game clock, so its usually protocol to get up that shot.

...at the same time, the 76'ers were not defending, the allyoop was not necessery a simple layup, with less flash would of been a bit more professional

but, hey in the end the fans pay for the tickets, and jose and fields just gave them an extra cheer
            ahh didnt realize the shot clock was on.. just looked up and saw the dunk and saw the shot clock off.. damn they were quick on that shit lol

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
              Let Lowry play!!!!
              I don't think he deserved it tonight.

I agree with Rapstor4Life... he has to play his game.

Comment

• When was the last time raptors had three guys with double doubles in one game? Almost 4 if Ed had one more rebound!
                Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  ahh didnt realize the shot clock was on.. just looked up and saw the dunk and saw the shot clock off.. damn they were quick on that shit lol
                  I still agree with you, I did not think it was necessary either. Coach wanted the clock to just be ran out, but I can see the point of rewarding Fields for his hustle, and its not like he was cloaked, if the 76'ers wanted to defend him they could of. Still, though the horse was dead, the 2 was not needed. I think in the end Casey wisdom prevails.

So if 76'ers fans are reading this, the coach did not want it... so don't get your panties in a knot.
                  Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Jan 9, 2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Couldnt catch the game (god damn exams...) but anyone wanna fill me in on how Lowry played? What was the problem with him tonight?

Comment

• Most Lowry fans think he was too passive, and nullfied his strengths. Teamwise he played very well, everyone was involved as you can see and we had this thing in the 3rd.

Comment

• Jose just apologized for that pass to fields, said he did not want to rub anything in.

Comment

• Derozan just said, I am on my teammates side, teams have done it to us, we fight till the end of the clock.

Comment

• So happy Pietrus has been moved out of the starting lineup and hopefully with his "F" 8 minutes of play, he is nailed to the bench as soon as Ross is back.

I'm glad Raps pulled out the win but this is a game that should have been 30+. WTF has happened to Philly? They look bad and if things don't turn around soon my money is on Doug Collins one of the next coaches to go - his extension in the fall was for just one more season. Much like Skiles, he is another coach who grinds on players over time..... and especially when not winning.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                              Most Lowry fans think he was too passive, and nullfied his strengths. Teamwise he played very well, everyone was involved as you can see and we had this thing in the 3rd.
                              Agreed.

But Raps went stale and were unorganized with him on floor in 2nd half. PG's job to get everyone on same page and he didn't do it tonight.

Comment

• Not a single FT for Lowry, that is not good. We need to address that.

Comment

Working...
                                X