• Show
Clear All

Love seeing a big man improving before our eyes

Comment

Comment

lol, acy tried to be a SG on that one

Comment

Comment

embarrassing to hear the fans boo cause of no pizza after the team just played their hearts out

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              embarrassing to hear the fans boo cause of no pizza
              +1 I hate that ridiculous promo.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                embarrassing to hear the fans boo cause of no pizza after the team just played their hearts out
                This happens every time we score 99 points, it's the dumbest promotion ever. Make it free pizza if the Raptors win, then they'll cheer for the right thing.

Comment

99-78, no pizza NYE resolutions are safe

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    This happens every time we score 99 points, it's the dumbest promotion ever. Make it free pizza if the Raptors win, then they'll cheer for the right thing.
                    agreed its free promotion for Pizza Pizza anyway, the 100 point thing made sense back in the day when the team never played D and simply trading shots this way way fans walking out with a slice of pizza voucher and a team that lost 120-110.....

Anyone remember that night Orlando beat us and Ed Davis scored the 100 basket SVG clowned on us for that... some fans cheering for a slice of pizza so embarrassing.

Comment

so colangelo told rob black that he thinks we will go 27-18 to finish with 41 wins... *ahem*

i doubt he wanted rob black to say that on national tv

Comment

Some points on Lowry over the past 2 days on Twitter.

On that note, re: Lowry's early exit on Wednesday, @RaptorsMR gave Kyle the green-light to leave/pick up his son. Nothing more to it.

Calderon and Lowry have been noticeably supportive of one another. Cheering from the bench, exchanging motivating words during timeouts

Lowry: "Not since College have I played for a team that sticks together and supports one another as well as we do. Toronto feels like home I love it."

awwwwww KLow! nice to hear we can have a harmonized 1.2 Point guard rotation.

Comment

Wow, good to hear.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Some points on Lowry over the past 2 days on Twitter.

On that note, re: Lowry's early exit on Wednesday, @RaptorsMR gave Kyle the green-light to leave/pick up his son. Nothing more to it.

Calderon and Lowry have been noticeably supportive of one another. Cheering from the bench, exchanging motivating words during timeouts

Lowry: "Not since College have I played for a team that sticks together and supports one another as well as we do. Toronto feels like home I love it."

awwwwww KLow! nice to hear we can have a harmonized 1.2 Point guard rotation.
                            That deserves its own thread, imo.

Comment

I said this before, Quincy Acy CAN PLAY. I know he's an undersized 4 but he plays bigger than his size. He's tough, he's physical and most importantly he plays solid D.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

My only concern from this game is Lowry.

Against Philly I had the same concern but not sure if I posted it or not.

There were times when guys were standing around. Not sure if Casey/Lowry were suppose to call a play. Not sure if guys were waiting for him to do something. Not sure if the blame is squarely on Lowry or at all. Regardless, movement is obviously paramount for this team and there have been sequences in the last 2 games with Lowry out there where movement has ceased. I hope someone who matters with the Raptors notices this. The reason why I single out Lowry here is because he is the point guard.

Comment

Working...
                                X