Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday, January 13: Milwaukee vs. Toronto (most important game since the last one)

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

so basically I've seen is amir hobble to the bench and the score showing the raps up 2 going into the half.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Post Thanks / Like

But it's nice to see Acy getting some minutes. I do think Casey is a coach who cares about his players' development and feelings. Seeing him play Acy quite a lot in the first half of an important game feels right. If Acy flops, it might be the D-league for him, but give a guy a chance.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem for Lowry is that everyone wants him to play like Calderon now -- facilitating the offence, swinging the ball, etc. The problem is that he is playing with a set of players that are not effective with that style. It's much easier to play with Davis/Johnson in PnR, etc. than with Quincy Acy. It's much easier to move the ball when you are playing with Fields than with Anderson. I think that the second unit needs a different style of PG -- like an aggressive KLowry. Calderon would really struggle with the second group too, IMHO.

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    Yeah I was looking more for an illegal feed, but just for the radio broadcasts as opposed to the illegal video broadcasts I am currently trying to use I can get about 3 seconds of video every 30-40 seconds.
    Surprised that no "want to be radio announcers" are announcing this game from their home TV. I would think that would be a good way to develop reps and experience if someone wanted to do play by play.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

we will see who is left standing after the trade deadline won't we.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bouncepass wrote: View Post
    The problem for Lowry is that everyone wants him to play like Calderon now -- facilitating the offence, swinging the ball, etc. The problem is that he is playing with a set of players that are not effective with that style. It's much easier to play with Davis/Johnson in PnR, etc. than with Quincy Acy. It's much easier to move the ball when you are playing with Fields than with Anderson. I think that the second unit needs a different style of PG -- like an aggressive KLowry. Calderon would really struggle with the second group too, IMHO.
    Nope, he'd step up and do the heavy lifting with no fear of selfish or hero-ball labels.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

damn... was up way too late last night and i slept in

Post Thanks / Like

We took it to them in the 1st, they took it to us in the 2nd, getting excited for the 3rd

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

now that it's halftime it seems to be streaming better. Hopefully it's good for the second half
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Post Thanks / Like

Rap's D looking better since the half time.

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Nope, he'd step up and do the heavy lifting with no fear of selfish or hero-ball labels.
    i dont have any stats, but i dont think he was doing very well coming off the bench earlier in the season

Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    My point was that I think that Lowry is caught between games with that second group. He wants to be seen as embracing the team concept and facilitating role as a PG, but the group he is on the floor with now needs a more aggressive PG. If he doesn't do it, Anderson is only too happy to soak up all the shots in the 2nd unit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bouncepass wrote: View Post
    My point was that I think that Lowry is caught between games with that second group. He wants to be seen as embracing the team concept and facilitating role as a PG, but the group he is on the floor with now needs a more aggressive PG. If he doesn't do it, Anderson is only too happy to soak up all the shots in the 2nd unit.
    I know and I agree.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic Superstar Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ed Davis really need to get a right hand.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

raptors killing a players game since fucking 06

Post Thanks / Like

Good pass by Jose

Post Thanks / Like

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information