Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday, January 13: Milwaukee vs. Toronto (most important game since the last one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
    idiota.
    Always so articulate.

Comment

• Game Over. Out-Benched, Out-Vetd, Out-everything

Comment

• We need Bargnani on the second unit (and I don't need a "sarcasm" smilie). I think it's clear that when the schedule toughens up, the Raptors are going to need more depth in scoring.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
          fire that bitch casey tho. No idea how to get the most out of this group offensively.
          Even more articulate.

Comment

• Probably the worst loss of the season. Or atleast up there with Utah OT

Comment

• I still say Milwaukee has been somewhat fluky on their shot percentage. Thay hit a lot of crazy shots. Otherwise, it was a balanced game save the second quarter crap by our guys.

Comment

• Seriously though. Feilds? Really?

Comment

• Comment

• damn.... this was a must win

Comment

• Playing for 9th

Comment

• That second unit led by Lowry didnt even crack 10 points while letting the bucks bench score 50!... so that is what we have to look forward to in the future when Jose is being run out of town. He started the game and gave us a 20 point lead in the first quarter, second unit killed us.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Playing for 9th
                          I can think of worse outcomes....

Comment

• schedule is about to get ugly again

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                              That second unit led by Lowry didnt even crack 10 points while letting the bucks bench score 50!... so that is what we have to look forward to in the future when Jose is being run out of town. He started the game and gave us a 20 point lead in the first quarter, second unit killed us.
                              Obvious answer for now is to let Calderon "carry" Acy, Anderson and Ross, and let Davis, Johnson and DeRozan "carry" Lowry...

Comment

• 9th might even be a stretch

Comment

Working...
                                X