Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday, January 13: Milwaukee vs. Toronto (most important game since the last one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want this game to be over, please dont foul, back to bed to nurse the hangover

Comment

• jack is hammering lowry

Comment

• John Henson going off against us, I need a way to blame Bargnani.

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
          That second unit led by Lowry didnt even crack 10 points while letting the bucks bench score 50!... so that is what we have to look forward to in the future when Jose is being run out of town. He started the game and gave us a 20 point lead in the first quarter, second unit killed us.
          You mean the 2nd unit headlined by 2-9 AA, 13mins Acy, 3mins Ross, and 17 mins from Lowry who had 6 assists?

Comment

• fuck i gotta watch the first half to see what happened

Comment

• Second consecutive game without Pizza. Time to press the panic button!

Comment

• and that is the game 107-96

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                  That second unit led by Lowry didnt even crack 10 points while letting the bucks bench score 50!... so that is what we have to look forward to in the future when Jose is being run out of town. He started the game and gave us a 20 point lead in the first quarter, second unit killed us.
                  And what did Jose do for the final 3 quarters?

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    jack is hammering lowry
                    Meanwhile...

Anderson:

28 Min, 2-10 FG (0-5 3PFG), 2 REB, 1 ASST, 3 TO, -14

But that's all on Lowry.

Comment

• 1st & 3rd Qtrs 63-43 raps
                      2nd & 4th Qtrs 64-33 Bucks

I think that pretty much says it all
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Bouncepass wrote: View Post
                        Obvious answer for now is to let Calderon "carry" Acy, Anderson and Ross, and let Davis, Johnson and DeRozan "carry" Lowry...
                        That sorta makes sense. But no, we couldn't start Acy, Anderson and Ross by any stretch of the imagination. We'd lose every game in the first quarter. But I agree with keeping Lowry and Amir on the second unit. I'd add Bargnani there too happily. Jose, Derozan and some yet to be determined people need to be the starters. I suspect Fields is suitable for starting and AA is best off the bench, but this is DC's problem to figure out. At any rate, Colangelo is somewhat right in claiming it's not a matter of talent. This is a team with a lot of quirky good natured guys who have shown they can play team ball very well. Hopefully, it's all straightened out by next season.

What we really need is a quality center to mentor JV and hold the fort defensively as a starter.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          You mean the 2nd unit headlined by 2-9 AA, 13mins Acy, 3mins Ross, and 17 mins from Lowry who had 6 assists?
                          6 assists, thats it, where is his D, i though he is supposed to be a hard nosed defender, what else did he do, did he lift his bench with his own scoring no.. so it makes me worried that everyone is ready to hand the keys to him and run Jose out of town.

He also has the worst body language out there.

Comment

• Oh well, let's finish in 9th or 10th and give OKC our pick this year.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              And what did Jose do for the final 3 quarters?
                              Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Thank you. I'm sick of all this Lowry hate, he's the best player on this team. Everyone was praising him when he was healthy and nearly averaging a triple double at the start of the season

Comment

• what else do you want him to do? make you dinner?

Jose

21 pts 8 assists 2 rebs 1 steal No Turnovers 31 mins

Lowery

0 PTS!!! 6 Assists 2 rebs 1 steal 1 turnover 17 mins

Comment

Working...
                                X