Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday, January 13: Milwaukee vs. Toronto (most important game since the last one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lo, what is wrong with playing with TRoss?

Comment

I was trying to stream the game from africa but my internet is currently to slow... does anyone know were I can get a radio feed? I used to be able to get a radio feed free from nba.com but it doesn't seem to work for like the last two seasons.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Such a flop.

Comment

I am fairly sure the block out the radio feeds, on the net, even if you are local.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
            it's not fair, lowry has to play with shitheads like quincy acy and terrence ross. Never gets consistent minutes with ed davis and demar derozan. wtf.
            It's because jose does a better job in getting more points from our starting five. He swings that ball.

Comment

it's not fair, lowry has to play with shitheads like quincy acy and terrence ross. Never gets consistent minutes with ed davis and demar derozan. wtf.
              Not fair at all; Lowry should ask his mammy to call Casey's mother.

Comment

amir tweaked his ankle, by landing on Sander's foot

Comment

Come on Acy, you can do it

Comment

So which team wants this game more right now?

Comment

Acy needs to dunk, duh.

Comment

Maybe they just don't like Lowry, because somehow they play better with Jose. Just can't figure that out. Maybe all the extra dribbling soothes and inspires them? Or maybe Lowry is still trying to figure out how to be effective as a real PG?

Comment

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            I am fairly sure the block out the radio feeds, on the net, even if you are local.
                            Yeah I was looking more for an illegal feed, but just for the radio broadcasts as opposed to the illegal video broadcasts I am currently trying to use I can get about 3 seconds of video every 30-40 seconds.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                              Not fair at all; Lowry should ask his mammy to call Casey's mother.
                              Yeah, that's the ticket!!

Comment

at least we got the lead back before the half

Comment

Working...
                                X