Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday, January 13: Milwaukee vs. Toronto (most important game since the last one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beagle wrote: View Post
    Seems like the Bucks are getting a lot of luck with shots dropping while the Raps are having the rim work against them. Almost surprised we're still in this game. Great rebounding by the Raps I say.
    Not sure luck is the right word...they're getting a lot of (well earned) open shots. Raps just need to step it up on defence. This isn't the charlotte bobcats anymore.

Comment

Beagle wrote: View Post
      Seems like the Bucks are getting a lot of luck with shots dropping while the Raps are having the rim work against them. Almost surprised we're still in this game. Great rebounding by the Raps I say.
      I'm not rebounding wins games.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
        I don't understand why we haven't used a 10-day contract to bring in another big. I like the way Johnson and Davis have played and Acy's a trooper, they're walking such a thin line right now. This is exactly the sort of situation that 10-day contracts are for.
        That might be a consideration if you have an open roster spot, which the Raps don't.

Comment

Man AA's zone D sucks badly today. Jose ain't nothing extra either

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
            I don't understand why we haven't used a 10-day contract to bring in another big. I like the way Johnson and Davis have played and Acy's a trooper, they're walking such a thin line right now. This is exactly the sort of situation that 10-day contracts are for.
            Agreed. Activate Jamaaal or s.t.

Comment

Comment

Field's shot is still broken. LOL

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                  what the hell is up with these refs???
                  themasao wrote: View Post
                  These refs are fucking abysmal.
                  You guys think the visiting players are the only ones to enjoy all TO has to offer before Early Sunday games?

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                    Surprised that no "want to be radio announcers" are announcing this game from their home TV. I would think that would be a good way to develop reps and experience if someone wanted to do play by play.
                    Being 7 hours in the future, it's difficult for me to watch games. I'd love for someone to do an audio recording of the game(s). I'd definitely listen.

Didn't watch the first half but based on what happened I'm pretty happy with a
                    78-74 edge
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Lowry is looking horrible out there

Comment

• Amir and Ed Davis both have a double double AJ 18&11 and ED 16&10
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm nost sure Fields should take a shot again, ever.

Comment

• damn im gonna have to stop playing lowry in my fantasy league... luckily i also have jose

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              You guys think the visiting players are the only ones to enjoy all TO has to offer before Early Sunday games?
                              Gotta spend that betting win money.

Comment

• good D

Comment

Working...
                                X