Just a thread for fun.
Even though it's been a turbulent season, I really like the mix of personalities that the 2012-13 Raptors have. Where will they be in ten years?
In 2023, which of the current Raptors do you think is most likely to be:
- On an NBA coaching staff
- A fan-favourite on a team in Europe
- Doing colour commentary for NBC
- Still playing for the Raptors
- Working in a non-playing role within the Raptors organization
- A starter on an NBA team other than the Raptors
- A successful businessman
- In prison
- Living in a van down by the river