Lowry excused from practice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry excused from practice...

Everyone was harping on Lowry's play against the Bucks (myself included, although I thought the wings were much more to blame *cough* anderson *cough*). And you could tell from his bodylanguage that SOMETHING was going on.

Well, I found this little tidbit in Doug Smiths blog this morning (which is about all his blog is ever good for -- these little nuggets of information): Lowry was excused from practices yesterday to attend a funeral.

Any chance he found out about the death before Sunday's game? Would certainly make sense...

Source: http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/

Dunno, I would guess so b/c funerals are generally not 1 day after the death of a person

Comment

The reality of life and death can sometimes magnify the triviality of throwing a ball in a basket.

Comment

the loss against the bucks wasnt on Lowry yes I do agree and cencourage the fact he needs to play looking for his offense too in fact thats why I was so hyped we got him the guy can be a legit consistent scorer when he wants to be. The loss is on the wings playing with him they ust didnt produce anything and he still managed to get 7 ast in that game I believe. for the most part Lowry has been poorly used on the team so far.

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
          The reality of life and death can sometimes magnify the triviality of throwing a ball in a basket.
          Well said dude.

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
            Can you explain if you think the death of a person known to Lowry affected his play or not?

I was about to comment but my intellect couldnt properly analyze your statement.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
              Can you explain if you think the death of a person known to Lowry affected his play or not?

I was about to comment but my intellect couldnt properly analyze your statement.

Considering that I know nothing of the circumstances it is impossible to know how he was affected.
              My comment was just an observation of life in general.

Comment

Working...
              X