Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: GT: Jan 16th, Chicago @ Toronto, 7pm EST, SNO

Raptors Republic Superstar ReubenJRD's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    This.

But my problem with him is not just his offensive game. DeRozan's overall game is just ridiculously bad. For a guy his size he should be getting more than 4 rebounds/game. Tonight he got 4 in 40mins. Last night he had 2 in 34 mins.

Defensively, he's horrible. The guy couldn't even guard Marco fucking Belinelli. The foul that he committed on Marco tonight was just a bonehead play. There's no reason to be up in a guy's grill 4 feet behind the 3 point line, with no foul to give.
    Weren't you just praising Demar like a week ago, or so? You were all over his improving play, now you have a tone that we need to trade him...

Look, I'm just as upset as you are in terms of his play recently, but it's not like he's a garbage, D-League player. He's a capable starter on any of the 30 teams in the league. Also, do know that end of December to end of January is where he struggles. The wear and tear basically. Guy playing +35 minutes a night CONSISTENTLY. Demar is very well conditioned, but it's hard not feeling the grind on your body.

Post Thanks / Like

strip deng

joakim pass to nobody

deng push off

cant wait until we get a new GM with the balls to go after the league after these kind of calls

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a good nights sleep, woke up and I am still angry about this game.

Who the hell thought Amir was passing the ball on that play? Point out the retard? Not a single person at the ACC thought that Amir was trying to pass it, yet that is how the officials called it. WHAT A SCAM, with 3 seconds to go.

I hope the Customs officials give a cavity search for everyone on that crew next time they come into Pearson. I am still seriously angry at the league and those crooked officials. Low life's.

Why should I keep investing my time, when there are two different ways of calling the game, depending on who is playing? Why?
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Jan 17th, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bush league

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    but the bulls won

refs are an excuse. raps had opportunities to win without worrying about men in stripes. they didn't do enough to win.
    The bulls were given an extra possession on the Noah out of bounds play where anyone with eyes could see that Noah just threw it out of bounds. The Deng bucket was clearly an offensive foul. Amir had a chance to tie it taken away because they claim he was not in the act of shooting. He was clearly still in motion and in the act of shooting. Had that been Lebron, KD, Kobe or any other star you can bet your life he was going to the line. These plays all happened at the end of a game. Had the refs done