GT: Jan 16th, Chicago @ Toronto, 7pm EST, SNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    Everyone played well tonight, a lot of times we can pin losses on single players but not tonight. Every player played there heart out but it's hard to win when you're playing 5 on 6
    poor execution down majority of stretch... missed ft's in crucial times.

I missed last 10 secs... f'in power outage for 6 mins!!!!!!

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

The same words could be used to describe the bulls.

Comment

Let's just say the refs screwed us over... again...

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          What are you talking about? 18 points just shy of 50% from the field got to the line a lot. You can't knock the guy for not getting touches at the end of the game.
          He scored 18pts? funny, i didn't notice him at all since the 1st quarter.

DeRozan tonight: 40 mins 18pts 3rbs 1ast

Fact is, DeRozan is not an impact player, disappears late in the game, limited range, horrible defender, just not what you want from a starting 2.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Honestly thought this game was going to be a humiliating blowout but I was suprised goodgame boys some execution problems still linger, but honestly there shouldnt be a question of who ou pg handling the majority of minutes are anymore.

wasn't happy with no plays to the basket for some serious stretches but whatever hit those fts Amir lol.

Comment

• Can't really blame Amir for that missed FT. We would even have gone to OT without his offensive rebound...

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                The same words could be used to describe the bulls.
                Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Let's just say the refs screwed us over... again...
                but the bulls won

refs are an excuse. raps had opportunities to win without worrying about men in stripes. they didn't do enough to win.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  He scored 18pts? funny, i didn't notice him at all since the 1st quarter.

DeRozan tonight: 40 mins 18pts 3rbs 1ast

Fact is, DeRozan is not an impact player, disappears late in the game, limited range, horrible defender, just not what you want from a starting 2.
                  Demar DeRozan was a big reason it went to OT in the first place, hit 4 big FT.... what game were you watching? was 5/5 tostart the game and Jose stopped going to him.... dude hate on Demar for legitimate reasons, heand Lowry carried the team down the stretch.

Comment

• Dwayne Casey and the raptors post up crew hounding the refs after this one.. Jack is furious

Comment

• Games in the NBA can get close, bad officiating has given wins to the wrong teams. We already got ONE apology and one example of a ref working with the mob.

I don't want these American assholes coming in any more to work here, lets get our own Canadian refs, if the league does not address this, the raptors should nudge immigration to.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        LOL what's the point of having DeRozan play late in the game in crunch time? the guy DISAPPEARS every single time. Defensively he's a JOKE. The guy averages 18ppg because he plays TONS of minutes for some reason. If AA or Ross plays as much as DeRozan does they probably would average 18ppg as well.
                        ^^^

This is why stats in the NBA aren't a good way to judge a players' skill. I guarantee you if Ed Davis had been getting starter's minutes all year long he would be averaging around 15 and 11. The same 15 & 11 that garnered Roy Hibbert a MAX CONTRACT.
                        Last edited by Sig; Wed Jan 16, 2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          Demar DeRozan was a big reason it went to OT in the first place, hit 4 big FT.... what game were you watching? was 5/5 tostart the game and Jose stopped going to him.... dude hate on Demar for legitimate reasons, heand Lowry carried the team down the stretch.
                          Big reason this game became competitive is because of KYLE LOWRY. WHen the bench came in the 3rd quarter. DeRozan is a non factor tonight.

What game were you watching?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            Games in the NBA can get close, bad officiating has given wins to the wrong teams. We already got ONE apology and one example of a ref working with the mob.

I don't want these American assholes coming in any more to work here, lets get our own Canadian refs, if the league does not address this, the raptors should nudge immigration to.
                            this guy is not overreacting at all, joakim noah pass to nobody was a bloody travesty.

Comment

but the bulls won

refs are an excuse. raps had opportunities to win without worrying about men in stripes. they didn't do enough to win.
                              Thank you. I'm tired of all these damn excuses. "oh well if amir had hit that free throw we woulda won..!!"

The Raptors lost because the Bulls are a better team in every possible way, ESPECIALLY COACHING

Comment

• Sometimes you need to over react to get some notice, this is getting to be ridiculous, we all see it happening before our eyes and we all know why.

We fill the Arena and the NBA sends us dud refs, calling the game ONE SIDED. Casey got a tech for it today! This is at our arena. They put tariff's on soft wood, we should be able to protect our PRO teams from their horribly biased officiating. It's beyond a joke now.

I would also invest in Pi's for this crew, send the bill to the NBA.
                                Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Jan 16, 2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X