Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: De-SSAPPEAR DeRozan...DeMar where are you??

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default De-SSAPPEAR DeRozan...DeMar where are you??

How does DeMar expect to get the respect of a leader on this team when he continues to dissappear and float on the perimeter when he needs to be attacking the basket and taking this team on his back, or at least taking some pressure off of KL so they can't just focus on KL. Don't mean to be so negative, and I am not a DD Hater, but in order for him to take that next step and be a legit star on this team they need him to not dissappear. The sad thing is that the worse thing that happened in OT was when AA fouled out, he definietly knew what had to be done and was the most aggresive player in OT!! Anyone else agree or am i totally "floating on the perimeter away from the play" (a la DD) on this opinion???

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Completely agree with everythign you just said.

DeRozan DISAPPEARS all the time when the game is on the line. Defensively he's a non factor. Horrible rebounder, no playmaking skills.

So i ask this again, why is he getting this much minutes? the guy is is getting 35-40mins/game. Main reason IMO why he's averaging 18ppg.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

if lowry starts next game after that gutsy performance, I guarantee demar will make you shut up.

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Lowry played for most of the game today, good derozan did not make a show. He looked disinterested.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Lowry played for most of the game today, good derozan did not make a show. He looked disinterested.
    was not his best game, true. But I stand by my statement.

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Derozan has always been a floater..doubt that ever changes..Trade him NOW before were stuck with him. Once T.Ross becomes more consistant, Demar will be nothing more then bench fodder.. at least T.Ross is always moving on offence, running off screens & such.. it helps our offence much more then Demar who's known to be a pour 3pt shooter parking his ass on the 3pt line & doing nothing else..Demar is a POSER!! LOL

Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

To me the only advantage that DeRozan has right now over Ross is experience. That's it.

Ross is a much better shooter, much better defender, better rebounder.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan isn't the player some of you think he is.