Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De-SSAPPEAR DeRozan...DeMar where are you??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-SSAPPEAR DeRozan...DeMar where are you??

How does DeMar expect to get the respect of a leader on this team when he continues to dissappear and float on the perimeter when he needs to be attacking the basket and taking this team on his back, or at least taking some pressure off of KL so they can't just focus on KL. Don't mean to be so negative, and I am not a DD Hater, but in order for him to take that next step and be a legit star on this team they need him to not dissappear. The sad thing is that the worse thing that happened in OT was when AA fouled out, he definietly knew what had to be done and was the most aggresive player in OT!! Anyone else agree or am i totally "floating on the perimeter away from the play" (a la DD) on this opinion???

Completely agree with everythign you just said.

DeRozan DISAPPEARS all the time when the game is on the line. Defensively he's a non factor. Horrible rebounder, no playmaking skills.

So i ask this again, why is he getting this much minutes? the guy is is getting 35-40mins/game. Main reason IMO why he's averaging 18ppg.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

if lowry starts next game after that gutsy performance, I guarantee demar will make you shut up.

Comment

Lowry played for most of the game today, good derozan did not make a show. He looked disinterested.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          Lowry played for most of the game today, good derozan did not make a show. He looked disinterested.
          was not his best game, true. But I stand by my statement.

Comment

Derozan has always been a floater..doubt that ever changes..Trade him NOW before were stuck with him. Once T.Ross becomes more consistant, Demar will be nothing more then bench fodder.. at least T.Ross is always moving on offence, running off screens & such.. it helps our offence much more then Demar who's known to be a pour 3pt shooter parking his ass on the 3pt line & doing nothing else..Demar is a POSER!! LOL

Comment

To me the only advantage that DeRozan has right now over Ross is experience. That's it.

Ross is a much better shooter, much better defender, better rebounder.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

DeRozan isn't the player some of you think he is.

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7d2hht9

Let's do it.

Comment

memphis will definitely give it a thought, but Hollinger is............... kinda smart with his observation

Comment

Or

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bfaxn8g
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

His foul on Belinelli was the last straw. He couldn't guard him. What a pylon.
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

God no

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
                            if lowry starts next game after that gutsy performance, I guarantee demar will make you shut up.
                            Yeah. I agree with this fully. Calderon rarely breaks plays, and always looks to bigs first.
                            He's a pick-&-roll ball-handler. With Lowry's aggressiveness, Lowry is able to drive and kick to Derozan, opening space for driving lanes because of help. Calderon rarely calls Derozan's number either, he's usually hitting wings when they're moving without the ball or wide open.

Lowry and Demar play well off one another. Did no one see the start of the season?
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              To me the only advantage that DeRozan has right now over Ross is experience. That's it.

Ross is a much better shooter, much better defender, better rebounder.
                              Not to mention athleticism is better, but very, very skinny. Doesn't seem like the body type where you can put on some serious mass.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                              X