istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 109

Thread: Will Ujiri be too chickens**t to fire Casey

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter peanutwoozle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Will Ujiri be too chickens**t to fire Casey

    All of us say that Casey is guaranteed to be fired, I'm not so sure though, there is only one man who could stand in the way, he is known as Masai Ujiri, I don't know if he will fire Casey (he has never fired a coach, I don't count Karl as he was on his way out too).

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Rookie jerome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    if we continue this shit show for two more games there is no way Ujiri does not fire Casey. On the other hand if we somehow turn it around and force a game 7 then who knows.

  3. Like Letter N liked this post
  4. #3
    Raptors Republic Starter peanutwoozle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jerome wrote: View Post
    if we continue this shit show for two more games there is no way Ujiri does not fire Casey. On the other hand if we somehow turn it around and force a game 7 then who knows.
    and you have a reliable source? or is it just an assumption?

  5. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    4,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I believe Masai will do the right thing.

    Otherwise we're fucked for another season.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  6. #5
    Raptors Republic All-Star tDotted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 007 wrote: View Post
    I believe Masai will do the right thing.

    Otherwise we're fucked for another season.
    I'll be taking a 'leave of absence' if Casey returns next season.

  7. Like RPT23, Bandit, OldSkoolCool liked this post
  8. #6
    Raptors Republic Starter Niagara Raptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    if he isnt fired its an indictment of ujiri

    this is how the meeting should go
    first your a defensive coach and your team doesnt play defense explain that
    your offense hasnt worked since game 25 why hasnt it been changed?
    how goes the development of JV and Ross going?
    is the team even listening to you anymore?
    i gave you the tools (James Johnson) to match up against big small forwards why dont you use it?
    and lastly, we are getting killed on the boards and u dont play your best rebounder, explain that?
    and lastly why cant you rein in lowry's bad tendencies?

  9. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  10. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    4,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
    if he isnt fired its an indictment of ujiri

    this is how the meeting should go
    first your a defensive coach and your team doesnt play defense explain that
    your offense hasnt worked since game 25 why hasnt it been changed?
    how goes the development of JV and Ross going?
    is the team even listening to you anymore?
    i gave you the tools (James Johnson) to match up against big small forwards why dont you use it?
    and lastly, we are getting killed on the boards and u dont play your best rebounder, explain that?
    and lastly why cant you rein in lowry's bad tendencies?
    Casey: The rock wasn't pounded hard enough.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  11. Like Letter N liked this post
  12. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter mjt20mik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He won't be scared.

    This seems like MU plan all along. Casey wasn't his guy but he couldn't let him go after last season. So what does he do, resign him and Lowry, as well as patch up our scoring and defense with Lou and JJ. He knew either this team would coast through in a weak conference and fail in the playoffs (whether its first or second round). This allows him to let Casey go, as well as bring in a few players he wants as we have the cap.

  13. Like Mack North liked this post
  14. #9
    Raptors Republic Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Why try to predict the future. If Casey isn't gone. By the end of the season #FireMU. Masai can't afford for the Raptors to end up like the Nuggets

  15. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter peanutwoozle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    He won't be scared.

    This seems like MU plan all along. Casey wasn't his guy but he couldn't let him go after last season. So what does he do, resign him and Lowry, as well as patch up our scoring and defense with Lou and JJ. He knew either this team would coast through in a weak conference and fail in the playoffs (whether its first or second round). This allows him to let Casey go, as well as bring in a few players he wants as we have the cap.
    horse manure, if Rick Carlisle can get fired after a finals appearance, Casey can get fired after a 1st round exit, or he could have fired him when he immediately took over.

  16. #11
    Raptors Republic Starter peanutwoozle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Why try to predict the future. If Casey isn't gone. By the end of the season #FireMU. Masai can't afford for the Raptors to end up like the Nuggets
    more like, "If Casey isn't gone immediately after elimination" what are you waiting for, Christmas?

  17. #12
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 007 wrote: View Post
    I believe Masai will do the right thing.

    Otherwise we're fucked for another season.
    What is the right thing ? I can tell you what is an easy thing to do ? Fire DC.

    Don't get me wrong, DC should be fired. However is this enough?

    Is this team talented enough to compete with these players ?

  18. #13
    Raptors Republic Starter mjt20mik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    485
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote McRealistic wrote: View Post
    What is the right thing ? I can tell you what is an easy thing to do ? Fire DC.

    Don't get me wrong, DC should be fired. However is this enough?

    Is this team talented enough to compete with these players ?
    Oh we have the cap space for a minirebuild this summer. That is my point. MU made changes and upgrades that benefit the team in the future. With the cap rising we should be fine.

  19. #14
    Raptors Republic All-Star OldSkoolCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,001
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote McRealistic wrote: View Post
    What is the right thing ? I can tell you what is an easy thing to do ? Fire DC.

    Don't get me wrong, DC should be fired. However is this enough?

    Is this team talented enough to compete with these players ?
    No

    Team balance is inherently flawed at the moment. To many guards who need the ball to be effective. Need more players who are effective and being coached to play off of others
    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    What do you know, we tried to tank and it worked!

  20. #15
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote McRealistic wrote: View Post
    What is the right thing ? I can tell you what is an easy thing to do ? Fire DC.

    Don't get me wrong, DC should be fired. However is this enough?

    Is this team talented enough to compete with these players ?
    Hayes and Fields contracts come off the books. Should help.

  21. #16
    Raptors Republic Superstar Superjudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    3,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Casey will be gone. Jesus fuck guys, do you not follow pro sports????

    The coach is there to be a fall guy. Period. That buys GM's more time, and then the GM is there to be a fall guy, that buys ownership and marketing a bit of time.

    Thats pro sports, its cyclic.

    the GM is ultimately responsible for the product on the floor. Anyone watching this team, with even a LITTLE understanding of pro sports, and the game of basketball would tell you, this is NOT a good basketball team... not in the "playoff" sense.

    The overwhelming force of the lynch mob chasing the coach here is comical to me.

  22. Like McRealistic liked this post
  23. #17
    Raptors Republic All-Star MixxAOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yeah so it takes complete embarrassing second half of a season and complete annihilation in playoffs for Casey to get fired. Maybe Masai didn't have to put fanbase through this. If he knew this was flawed roster (I don't think he did)

  24. #18
    Raptors Republic All-Star tDotted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Yeah so it takes complete embarrassing second half of a season and complete annihilation in playoffs for Casey to get fired. Maybe Masai didn't have to put fanbase through this. If he knew this was flawed roster (I don't think he did)
    I thought all this nonsense was for 'evaluation'?

  25. #19
    Raptors Republic Starter RepTdot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    we are looking at getting swept or losing in 5...Casey is a big reason for this team underachieving and is no Masai's guy or hire...1st round loss (especially a sweep or in 5) should get Casey fired

  26. #20
    Raptors Republic Starter peanutwoozle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RepTdot wrote: View Post
    we are looking at getting swept or losing in 5...Casey is a big reason for this team underachieving and is no Masai's guy or hire...1st round loss (especially a sweep or in 5) should get Casey fired
    i'll believe it when I see it then, but if it doesn't happen, #FireUjiri

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •