Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Barbosa be a good fit for our young guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
    He is not happy with not playing in Boston and stated that on a radio station according to espn rumour central. I think his style of play will work great with kyle and will be a great roll model for the young guys.

Also when he was let go, I thought the idea was to eventually get him back.

What do you guys think?
    NO.

Comment

Bumping this old thread because I am watching last night's Warriors game and LEANDRO BARBOSA just keyed a second quarter comeback.

He's an easy player to like and it is great to see him playing a meaningful role on a great team after he was looking for a contract during the World Cup this summer.

Comment

symbot wrote: View Post
        Bumping this old thread because I am watching last night's Warriors game and LEANDRO BARBOSA just keyed a second quarter comeback.

He's an easy player to like and it is great to see him playing a meaningful role on a great team after he was looking for a contract during the World Cup this summer.
        Plus he'd be a great role model for our young brazilians to learn from
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Barbosa is never a good fit with young players. It's why we traded him. He doesn't pass, he's undersized, and playing him meant taking minutes from Demar, and now would also mean Ross getting less run. I see no benefit to getting Barbosa unless you have season tickets and he attracts hot Brazilian women to the games.
          You make it sound like there are zero benefits to signing him

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Barbosa is never a good fit with young players. It's why we traded him. He doesn't pass, he's undersized, and playing him meant taking minutes from Demar, and now would also mean Ross getting less run. I see no benefit to getting Barbosa unless you have season tickets and he attracts hot Brazilian women to the games.
            There's no woman as Brazilian woman! most beautiful women on the planet mm.

Comment

He's Lou Williams-lite. Worth a look if Lou isn't back but otherwise completely redundant.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                He's Lou Williams-lite. Worth a look if Lou isn't back but otherwise completely redundant.
                I wasn't suggesting the Raps bring him back. Just saying that I remember him bringing some excitement to some bad Raps teams for a couple of years. It is good to see him succeeding with the Warriors.

Seems likely to me that the Warriors will bring him back next year on another vet minimum deal. Leandro would be silly to say no to that opportunity. He is probably earning big bucks back in Brazil on endorsement deals because he is scoring points for the best team in the NBA.
                Last edited by symbot; Wed Apr 22, 2015, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Why would Barbosa want to leave GSW to come to this team??? like really??? i mean yeah it would be great to have him help our bench but why would he leave such a good team and play with Curry and thomson to team up with what we have!!!!

Comment

He'd just be used as another chucker off the bench. I can't see how Barbosa pushes the needle in any way.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      He'd just be used as another chucker off the bench. I can't see how Barbosa pushes the needle in any way.
                      Ding ding

Barbosa = band-aid

Can we stop with these random washed up vets and start building through the draft via balanced players?

Comment

Maybe bumping this thead was a bad idea. It had been dormant for 2 years. Then I posted this:

Nobody is suggesting we bring Barbosa back.

Comment

Maybe bumping this thead was a bad idea. It had been dormant for 2 years. Then I posted this:

Nobody is suggesting we bring Barbosa back.
                          yeah, I think most of us missed that. Perhaps the "former Raps still playing alumni" thread would have been the better choice.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

No thanks. I'm seriously done with guard chuckers - Will Solomon, Roko Ukic, Barbosa, John Lucas III, Alan Anderson, Dwight Bikes, Greivis Vasquez, Lou Williams, even Kyle Lowry.

Comment

No, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X