X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Manti Te'o Hoax

this shit is just surreal...

http://deadspin.com/5976517/

i care nothing for NCAA football... but all this Manti Te'o stuff i see posted everywhere is just absolutely batshit

It's great, the first thing I've ever read about college football; spent half my day (having the flue) in bed reading about it.

Comment

me too!! minus the flu... i did it while at work pretending to be doing work

personally, i think him and the romaiah guy are gay for each other... and created a fake person so they could communicate publicly.. and his family knew... the "death" was their breakup

im not buying that it was done for publicity... 3 years is alot of time to commit to a publicity stunt

and im not buying that a star athlete at a football crazed school had an online relationship for that long without meeting them when there are so many open legs inches away

Comment

But if the death was their breakup, why not just say the relationship was over? No reason for overacting. Lot's of weird stories, don't know what to make of it. Just being hoaxed seems even more unbelievable though.

Comment

initially i thought a catfish type scenario is what made the most sense... until you read all the things where he said she visited him in hawaii and his dad said he'd met her

very strange stuff... i really anticipate more of this story coming out... its like a real life soap opera

Comment

The weirdest part was when he was asked about why he never visited his dying girlfriend and he just responded with "it never crossed my mind" I don't buy it. No way he got catfished

Comment

i actually got into an argument with a girl at a bar over the weekend over the whole "manti te'o is gay" theory...

ya, she aint going to sleep with me anytime soon.

Comment

aaaaaand it gets weirder...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...king-manti-teo

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                  The Ronaiah is one sick dude.

Btw, gotta remember to ask my girlfriend to mail me a picture to prove she really is who she says she is.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking hes gay too. How long can you talk on the phone with a dude faking a chicks voice until you catch them slipping one day haha. He must of known and when he found out he was like, kill yourself bitch.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      The Ronaiah is one sick dude.

Btw, gotta remember to ask my girlfriend to mail me a picture to prove she really is who she says she is.
                      my ladyfriend has somehow not caught wind of this whole sordid soap opera... but everytime she does something vaguely unwomanlike... like, watch hockey, or not do the dishes.. i'll say "ronaiah?"... thus confusing the crap out of her, and further bringing about the eventual end of our very temporary involvement

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        my ladyfriend has somehow not caught wind of this whole sordid soap opera... but everytime she does something vaguely unwomanlike... like, watch hockey, or not do the dishes.. i'll say "ronaiah?"... thus confusing the crap out of her, and further bringing about the eventual end of our very temporary involvement
                        Haha; I hope she doesn't give sermons and is in a christian band; sure thing ýou're being Ronaiahed!

Comment

dammit.... there go my gay theories... the voicemails debunk it all

http://sports.nationalpost.com/2013/...ric-interview/

he may just be an honest mormon kid who got bamboozled on the internet..... damn those mormons for being such decent people.

i wonder if he corresponds with the son of the deposed king of nigeria too

Comment

In honor of Rudy.... here's something gay..

http://deadspin.com/5980822/heres-ro...ice-on-dr-phil

Comment

"Lenay" is going to be the catchphrase for the guy with the girlfriend that you never get to meet.

Comment

Working...
                              X