Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MLSE needs to take NBA & officials to task

Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MLSE needs to take NBA & officials to task

I watched the Raps go up 10 (40-30 ... i think) against Brooklyn ... and thought Uh.. oh refs are about to screw us... sure enough 3 horrid calls helped the NETS get the lead back by half time.

Lets not mention amir's "PASS" on the foul which did not lead to shots... screw up in CHA...

I swear 12-15 games this season Raps we grossly penalized in close losses.

We fans are sick of Refs killing our evening with these DELIBERATE tampering with game outcomes.

MLSE you pay the NBA do something about it. Someone needs to see the obvious and take the league to task this has to end!
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i wonder if any player ever knocked a ref the fuck out. I get so pissed at BS calls in close game. I picture myself throwing the ball at the refs head and telling him to fuck off and open their eyes

Raptors Republic Rookie Jon_Wade's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    i wonder if any player ever knocked a ref the fuck out. I get so pissed at BS calls in close game. I picture myself throwing the ball at the refs head and telling him to fuck off and open their eyes
    Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Jon_Wade wrote: View Post
    I'm pretty sure the analyst on the right at the end of the video is holding in a laugh.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Raptors Republic All-Star saints91's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the same thing about the Brooklyn game. The refs definitely interfered with the the flow of the game, and called some pretty pathetic calls in that game. I was at the Chicago game and the officiating was horrible that night. I couldn't really see the last play, because his back was to us, but it looked like he had just gathered the ball.

Raptors Republic Starter TheR3dMenace's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

we aren't getting a fair shake, it's been pretty obvious. I wish someone in the org would take one for the team and go off on an epic, fine-inducing tirade

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

We can blame refs, altitude, temperature, announcers, cars outside the building, but the thing is that players have to grow some balls and do not get into situations like those, do not let the game be decided on last shot by others, simple as that.
    #FREE

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    "players have to grow some balls and do not get into situations like those, do not let the game be decided on last shot by others, simple as that."
    This is irrelevant