Thread: GT: Jan 18th, Toronto @ Philadelphia, 7pm, TSN2

Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I need to break something

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

26 point swing lol, still thou there wouldn't of been an over time if the refs called the foul when Anderson was pushed out of bounds. well we will all be getting another im sorry from the L

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

BC get on the phone make something happen its been like this for couple years.

Raptors can't close out and its definitely because of a certain someone who is lingering with a low basketball IQ, who thinks he can get to line like hes fuckin' Dwayne Wade.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm starting to think that Dwane Casey is the original , one and only Tank Commander.

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He made a bad choice ridding Lowry to the end that is for sure.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

guy remember all this negativity and blame would not be here had the ref made the call that the nba will apologize for tomorrow. had the right call been made we would all be saying yeah we blew the lead but hey we also built that lead and a win is a win

Post Thanks / Like

Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    He made a bad choice ridding Lowry to the end that is for sure.
    up to the overtime lowry was the right choice.. he was getting others involved and running the offense well... hindsight is 20/20.. im more upset that he didn't call a time out during their entire comeback.. and I think ross shoulda closed instead of derozan

Post Thanks / Like

I blame Coach he doesn't have set plays for bigs in OT situations with Lowry in the lineup. He draws up hero perimeter shots, low percentage plays and then he vents in the postgame interviews.

Personally I'm fed up same old story, when they are up they're celebrating like they've made the playoffs or something.

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow so what happened didnt see the game. I checked the score at half while on my break at work Raps 60 Sixers 43.... what happened to cause the collapse?????

Thats nasty, when I saw the half score I thought to myself repeat of last game Raps got it in the bag! ..... ://///

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Wow so what happened didnt see the game. I checked the score at half while on my break at work Raps 60 Sixers 43.... what happened to cause the collapse?????

Thats nasty, when I saw the half score I thought to myself repeat of last game Raps got it in the bag! ..... ://///
    A little bit of everything. A little hero ball by Lowry. A little bit of nothing from derozan. A little bit of bad reffing with 5 seconds left. A little bit of poor coaching.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Agunn wrote: View Post
    guy remember all this negativity and blame would not be here had the ref made the call that the nba will apologize for tomorrow. had the right call been made we would all be saying yeah we blew the lead but hey we also built that lead and a win is a win
    100%

I am sick and tired of refs shitting on the Raptors. That was clearly a foul when the Philly player rode him out of bounds. How do you not call that? Or at least check the video. But you check the video when Lowry makes a 3 point shot from 3 feet outside of the arc???? WTF is going on here???

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Change has to come to this team. The Raps need a leader, a legit leader.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    100%

I am sick and tired of refs shitting on the Raptors. That was clearly a foul when the Philly player rode him out of bounds. How do you not call that? Or at least check the video. But you check the video when Lowry makes a 3 point shot from 3 feet outside of the arc???? WTF is going on here???
    u cant check video on fouls to decide whether it was a foul or not

Post Thanks / Like

Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    poor execution all game fuck.. they deserve to lose this game
    Boom. And there it is.

Raps squander a 20 point lead. Brutal execution. Settle for jumpers as usual. Stand around and do nothing as Lowry shoots a deep 3 (blame here on Lowry for not leading, players for not doing anything.... DD didn't move the entire possession). Horrible decisions by Casey and poor substitutions. Etc. Etc. Etc.

This game was not lost by a missed call on an inbounds play. Yes, it was a foul. However, elementary school kids can't inbound not professional NBA players. It happens more than enough to not be a miscommunication or one-off breakdown.

Take care of your own shit and win the game. Look for refs to bail you out and lose.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Post Thanks / Like

I think it should be noted the trio of Allen, Young, and Hawes owned Davis, Johnson, and Acy.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

fair enough but then why if we were one of the top 5 teams in the L we would of got the call and maintained possession and won the game with out ever going into overtime. as for the 20 point lead its a game of runs you all know this by now. 15 point swings happen in multiple game every night. if the raptors had won by 1 point all your moods would be completely different. im honestly getting so fucking sick of the refs fucking us. if any all star got pushed out of bounds like that do you really think the same call would of been made. I guess im just saying this is the team we got, none of us are their coach or gm, so lets do the only thing we have control over and support them, don't blame them, I know this is incredible childish but blame everyone else you can think of except them. I view them like my family right or wrong im on their side.

Raps squander a 20 point lead. Brutal execution. Settle for jumpers as usual. Stand around and do nothing as Lowry shoots a deep 3 (blame here on Lowry for not leading, players for not doing anything.... DD didn't move the entire possession). Horrible decisions by Casey and poor substitutions. Etc. Etc. Etc.

This game was not lost by a missed call on an inbounds play. Yes, it was a foul. However, elementary school kids can't inbound not professional NBA players. It happens more than enough to not be a miscommunication or one-off breakdown.

Take care of your own shit and win the game. Look for refs to bail you out and lose.[/QUOTE]

Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Since when did inbounding a ball become so frickin hard??
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Since when did inbounding a ball become so frickin hard??
    This team makes basketball look hard.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote slaw wrote: View Post
    This team makes basketball look hard.
    +1 haha

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information