• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why derozan? he is the worst shooter on the raps, especially from range

Comment

• poor execution all game fuck.. they deserve to lose this game

Comment

• Let's never speak of this game again, there were so many bad things in it.

Comment

• I thought this game was ours, I would of played Jose in the 4th, Lowry was showing a lot of jackle and hyde today and it just lead to the engine sputtering.

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
            DeMar needs to sit his ass down
            LOL Like what i've been saying for a long time. DD is a ROLE PLAYER PLAYING HEAVY MINUTES. Don't get fooled by his 18ppg folks.

This guy is NON FACTOR on both ends of the floor. I'm surprised that Casey put him back there in the 4th because Ross was having a great game.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I need to break something

Comment

• Comment

• 26 point swing lol, still thou there wouldn't of been an over time if the refs called the foul when Anderson was pushed out of bounds. well we will all be getting another im sorry from the L

Comment

• BC get on the phone make something happen its been like this for couple years.

Raptors can't close out and its definitely because of a certain someone who is lingering with a low basketball IQ, who thinks he can get to line like hes fuckin' Dwayne Wade.
                    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• I'm starting to think that Dwane Casey is the original , one and only Tank Commander.

Comment

• He made a bad choice ridding Lowry to the end that is for sure.

Comment

• guy remember all this negativity and blame would not be here had the ref made the call that the nba will apologize for tomorrow. had the right call been made we would all be saying yeah we blew the lead but hey we also built that lead and a win is a win

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            He made a bad choice ridding Lowry to the end that is for sure.
                            up to the overtime lowry was the right choice.. he was getting others involved and running the offense well... hindsight is 20/20.. im more upset that he didn't call a time out during their entire comeback.. and I think ross shoulda closed instead of derozan

Comment

• I blame Coach he doesn't have set plays for bigs in OT situations with Lowry in the lineup. He draws up hero perimeter shots, low percentage plays and then he vents in the postgame interviews.

Personally I'm fed up same old story, when they are up they're celebrating like they've made the playoffs or something.

Comment

• Wow so what happened didnt see the game. I checked the score at half while on my break at work Raps 60 Sixers 43.... what happened to cause the collapse?????

Thats nasty, when I saw the half score I thought to myself repeat of last game Raps got it in the bag! ..... ://///

Comment

Working...
                                X