GT: Jan 18th, Toronto @ Philadelphia, 7pm, TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Wow so what happened didnt see the game. I checked the score at half while on my break at work Raps 60 Sixers 43.... what happened to cause the collapse?????

Thats nasty, when I saw the half score I thought to myself repeat of last game Raps got it in the bag! ..... ://///
    A little bit of everything. A little hero ball by Lowry. A little bit of nothing from derozan. A little bit of bad reffing with 5 seconds left. A little bit of poor coaching.

Comment

• Agunn wrote: View Post
      guy remember all this negativity and blame would not be here had the ref made the call that the nba will apologize for tomorrow. had the right call been made we would all be saying yeah we blew the lead but hey we also built that lead and a win is a win
      100%

I am sick and tired of refs shitting on the Raptors. That was clearly a foul when the Philly player rode him out of bounds. How do you not call that? Or at least check the video. But you check the video when Lowry makes a 3 point shot from 3 feet outside of the arc???? WTF is going on here???

Comment

• Change has to come to this team. The Raps need a leader, a legit leader.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          100%

I am sick and tired of refs shitting on the Raptors. That was clearly a foul when the Philly player rode him out of bounds. How do you not call that? Or at least check the video. But you check the video when Lowry makes a 3 point shot from 3 feet outside of the arc???? WTF is going on here???
          u cant check video on fouls to decide whether it was a foul or not

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
            poor execution all game fuck.. they deserve to lose this game
            Boom. And there it is.

Raps squander a 20 point lead. Brutal execution. Settle for jumpers as usual. Stand around and do nothing as Lowry shoots a deep 3 (blame here on Lowry for not leading, players for not doing anything.... DD didn't move the entire possession). Horrible decisions by Casey and poor substitutions. Etc. Etc. Etc.

This game was not lost by a missed call on an inbounds play. Yes, it was a foul. However, elementary school kids can't inbound not professional NBA players. It happens more than enough to not be a miscommunication or one-off breakdown.

Take care of your own shit and win the game. Look for refs to bail you out and lose.

Comment

• I think it should be noted the trio of Allen, Young, and Hawes owned Davis, Johnson, and Acy.

Comment

• fair enough but then why if we were one of the top 5 teams in the L we would of got the call and maintained possession and won the game with out ever going into overtime. as for the 20 point lead its a game of runs you all know this by now. 15 point swings happen in multiple game every night. if the raptors had won by 1 point all your moods would be completely different. im honestly getting so fucking sick of the refs fucking us. if any all star got pushed out of bounds like that do you really think the same call would of been made. I guess im just saying this is the team we got, none of us are their coach or gm, so lets do the only thing we have control over and support them, don't blame them, I know this is incredible childish but blame everyone else you can think of except them. I view them like my family right or wrong im on their side.

Raps squander a 20 point lead. Brutal execution. Settle for jumpers as usual. Stand around and do nothing as Lowry shoots a deep 3 (blame here on Lowry for not leading, players for not doing anything.... DD didn't move the entire possession). Horrible decisions by Casey and poor substitutions. Etc. Etc. Etc.

This game was not lost by a missed call on an inbounds play. Yes, it was a foul. However, elementary school kids can't inbound not professional NBA players. It happens more than enough to not be a miscommunication or one-off breakdown.

Take care of your own shit and win the game. Look for refs to bail you out and lose.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Since when did inbounding a ball become so frickin hard??
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Since when did inbounding a ball become so frickin hard??
                    This team makes basketball look hard.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      This team makes basketball look hard.
                      +1 haha

Comment

• I love the Raps.

Last night, my wife sat down to watch the game with me from the second quarter on. By the middle of the third quarter, it started: "What was that?" "How did that happen?" "Why would they do that?" "What is happening?" "Is it tied?" "Why is that guy playing?" "Didn't they just call a timeout to set up a play?" "Where is the guy who can shoot?" "Did they just run into each other?" "Why can't they get it inbounds?" "I can't watch this anymore." "How can you still watch this?" "How can anyone watch this?" "Does this happen all the time?"

And I realized two things:

- I simply can't let my kids cheer for the Raptors. There is no reason any innocent should have to suffer cause of my curse.

- I used to ask all these questions, too. And get mad. And throw nerf balls at the tv. And curse out coaches, etc. Now, I have no reaction at all. No joy or anger. No feelings at all if they win or lose. I don't even laugh at them anymore. The Raptors have broken me. Well played MLSE. Well played.

Comment

Working...
                        X