Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, Casey needs to stop letting Lowry handle the ball in the late 4th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously, Casey needs to stop letting Lowry handle the ball in the late 4th.

He pisses me off every game. He makes the most dumbest decisions EVER game down the stretch. Serious, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT A DEEP 3 WHEN YOU'RE UP 4 POINTS WITH 30 SEC LEFT? He also took another stupid 3 in OT. He doesn't have great ball handling and can't run plays as well as Jose, stop keeping him as the primary ball handler down the stretch.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Jan 18, 2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Lowry is a better player when he is in attack mode. He can pass, but he's not a great play maker. When he drives the lane only good things happen. But when he has the ball for more than a few seconds up top bad things happen. He just needs to drive, as he can finish in the paint with ease, and kick it out when doubled.

That's what works, why deviate from what he does so good. I don't get it.

Comment

I like the 1-2 Calderon-Lowry late in the game. They're both our most clutch scorers and Calderon setting up Lowry makes it even better. But I agree Jose should be the one handling it but I'd still give Lowry the last shot

Comment

He played most of the third, all of the 4th and OT. He was obviously tired. Those two big turnovers were fatigue.
          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sat Jan 19, 2013, 12:09 AM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            He played most of the third and all of the 4th and OT.
            most of the lead was already given up by then

Comment

He played most of the third and all of the 4th and OT.
              +1 LOL, you beat me to it.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                most of the lead was already given up by then
                who was it given up by?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

who was it given up by?
                  not sure what ur getting at.. im saying most of the lead was already given up before lowry came in in the 3rd

Comment

not sure what ur getting at.. im saying most of the lead was already given up before lowry came in in the 3rd
                    Score at the end of the half 60-43 Toronto

Score when Lowry entered the game 64-55 Toronto

"Most" of the lead still existed when Lowry entered the game.

But this game was a dominating display of defense by Philly in the second half and some superb play by Jrue Holiday. Thats what happened to the Raps. Not Lowry, not Casey, not (insert name here). Philly came into the 2nd half ready to win the game, Toronto came out thinking the game was already over.

Comment

Im saying that those two last huge turnovers by Lowry were due to fatigue. Basically played the whole first half except the first 5 minutes
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

"Attack mode" and 42% career shooting don't mix.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

Looks like he finally learned to play Calderon down the stretch. Took him long enough...

Comment

Working...
                          X