No announcement yet.

Lakers vs. Raptors, January 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. I am so confused.. I don't know whether to cheer or prepare for ultimate disappointment

Comment

We have a lead, we should put Lowry in to take care of that

Comment

Come on ref, I am Kobe this is Toronto

Comment

technical Howard

Comment

Hey guys that live in the uk like my self we dont have to stream this game its on sky sports3
            Last edited by bounty; Sun Jan 20, 2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Wow, I'm not trying to say anything about this game specifically, because this is at least the 9th or 10th time this season I'm seeing the Lakers. THey still just don't look like a good team.

Comment

They play tight...with seemingly no system or strategy...and nobody looks happy at all, in more than just a "we're losing" kind of way

Comment

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Wow, I'm not trying to say anything about this game specifically, because this is at least the 9th or 10th time this season I'm seeing the Lakers. THey still just don't look like a good team.
                    Thought they were doing much better the last 4 or 5 games (didn't see any though).

Comment

they don't move to ball well at all.. and they don't use their bigs enough

Comment

Comment

kobe and metta haven't been hitting their shots.. this could all change very quickly

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                            Thought they were doing much better the last 4 or 5 games (didn't see any though).
                            Maybe, this is the first time in a couple of weeks that I watch them play, but things still don't look right on the floor for them. I don't know if it's just today they have no focus, but it looks a lot like the team that struggled most of the season.

Comment

Are you kidding me where was the foul? He is allowed to brace himself.

Comment

There you go.... take out our PF,. fucking refs, for what? where are the violations?

Comment

Working...
                                X