• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did your theory pan out?
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

• Really enjoyed this game after so many games where they blew their leads. AA impressed me with his passing tonight, I didn't think he was capable of those kind of plays and that one on one with Gasol was awesome. Really liked seeing Ross on Kobe too, gotta be a good learning experience for him.
      Would anyone like to start posting the box score on these threads? I really like looking at it but have trouble getting onto nba.com here in China...keeps redirecting me to the Chinese version of the site. Besides I think it'd be a good thing to have in these threads.

Comment

• lol not very good. Just seem to be the case a lot.

Comment

• Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
          lol not very good. Just seem to be the case a lot.
          Nah, just a case of 'selective retention'

Comment

• guess you could be right!

Comment

• BBallBreakdown of the Lakers and Raptors game

For those who know this channel, you'll know who Coach Nick is. If not, I recommend his channel. He gives really good insight into multiple games.

Comment

• Nice Breakdown. Clark played great against us.I would add that Calderon plays this way since he became a starter. When the season started he didn't take those jumpers (and they weren't going in if he toke them). There is nothing in common between Boss and Lamar Odom. Odom could shoot 3s and basically was a SF who could play the 4. Ed davis doesn't have his passing,handle,shot...at this stage Boss's offensive weapon is the jumper,the lefty high arking awkward shot of the glass and dunk. Anyway it was very great to be told where to look on some things that I haven't noticed when I watched the game.

Comment

• Love his videos! that was a great Box out by DeRozan there wow stronger than he thinks I wonder if he knew who he was boxing out there lol.
                  Last edited by Rapstor4Life; Tue Jan 22, 2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• I like that Coach Nick points out ED's wonky form. I've noticed that as well.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                    X