Zero Dark Thirty 4/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Dark Thirty 4/5

Anyone else see this movie? Pretty damn good. Some pretty damn uncomfortable moments in it too though.

Not to mention knowing the ending does kinda ruin it in a way .. haha

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    Anyone else see this movie? Pretty damn good. Some pretty damn uncomfortable moments in it too though.

Not to mention knowing the ending does kinda ruin it in a way .. haha
    Haven't seen it, yet. But, I want to badly!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

have it queued up at home but havent got around to it yet...

i love oscar season aka "the internet gets flooded with dvd screeners" season

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        have it queued up at home but havent got around to it yet...

i love oscar season aka "the internet gets flooded with dvd screeners" season
        Same here. really looking forward to some of the cinematic adventures this year

Comment

now that the weather has got to "i ain't effing leaving the house" proportions.. i have seven psychopaths, silver lining playbook, zero dark thirty, arbitage, the hobbit, and skyfall lined up for the weekend..

probably fit in rewatches of argo and django too... so bad ass

Comment

The torture scenes from Zero Dark Thirty that everyone is talking about are as advertised. Very brutal. But likely very realistic.
            Movie totally deserves the hype .. however, I couldn't even say its in my Top 3 movies of the "stuck-in-the-middle-east-in-the-middle-of-a-bad-situation" genre.
            I'd give "Black Hawk Down" the crown for that Catergory any day of the week.
            'Hurt Locker', 'Argo', and even 'The Kingdom' would likely sit a bit higher on my list.

Comment

Working...
            X