Looks Like Reggie Might Be Back Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks Like Reggie Might Be Back Wednesday

Great news and I hope he's cleared to play.

Reggie Evans' long-awaited Raptors debut may come a game earlier than expected.

Raptors head coach Jay Triano wasn't confirming anything Friday, but if Evans continues to progress the way he has the past couple of weeks, Triano said it was possible Evans regular-season debut could come Wednesday against the Philadelphia 76ers, his former club.

Triano likes to get his players going against their former teams -- he believes it's an extra motivator -- but the fact that Wednesday's game is against the Sixers is just an added bonus.

"He's doing more and more each time out," Triano said.

Triano likes the idea of getting the physical forward his first minutes before the all-star break, which should make the first game back after the break (which was his scheduled return) that much easier.

FOOT SPRAIN

He's not going to get any arguments from Evans, who has been champing at the bit to get in a game.

A mid-foot sprain suffered during pre-season play has sidelined Evans the entire season thus far.
    Source - Click here

I think its also a push from the man upstairs (BC).

Big trades tend to happen during the All Star break so Colangelo wants to see Evans in action as soon as possible.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I think its also a push from the man upstairs (BC).

Big trades tend to happen during the All Star break so Colangelo wants to see Evans in action as soon as possible.
      Just in time for trade deadline day!
      The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

I hope he does play on Wednesday. I don't think anyone is going to expect any major production from him. Wonder how things are going to play out with him and Amir (PT)...

Comment

It will be nice to have him back!
          Haze aka Dutches
          ----
          Shoe closet fulla Oxygen, I rock a lotta Air...

Comment

according to whatever paragraph i read off of hoopshype he's playin at 7:30 against the sixers.

Reggie Evans has put a time on returning to NBA game action: 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday evening, when his Toronto Raptors face the Philadelphia 76ers.

The Raptors forward was informed, however, of the problem with that goal after Monday's practice. That game is scheduled to tip at about 7:10 p.m.

"That's good news," Evans said, "because if I get in [as a reserve] it will be 7:30. Do the math."

Read more: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...#ixzz0ezeBJpvm
            The National Post is now on Facebook. Join our fan community today.

btw, i like how i dont have to post the link it does it automatically. also, a plus from rf.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X