No announcement yet.

[GT] Raps at Miami: Southbeach showdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson relax u give us good minutes but its the you gins team jacking 3s in 5 mins to play is awful play and also early 3s in the shot clock lest in transition is chucking.

Lowry and DeRozan were supposed to be the guys we give the ball to in OT you need high percentage looks but whatever good game.

Comment

• It is sadly, the product of not having a guy who demands the ball. This is one of those games where i would have preferred Lowry trying to play some hero ball, maybe just a bit.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        It is sadly, the product of not having a guy who demands the ball. This is one of those games where i would have preferred Lowry trying to play some hero ball, maybe just a bit.
        Same here. He was our only chance

Comment

• I hate to say I predicted it back in the 4th but I knew it was coming.

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• This is also one of those games where even if you like Anderson's game, you gotta wonder if maybe it'd be better if he weren't around. If Ross were in the game in OT, I wonder if Casey would have let him miss...5?6? shots in a row? Yet, I would much rather see Ross take some bad shots in crunch time so he learns to make better choices.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              dude missed last 5?6? shots in OT some forced.... calling spade a spade
              if he made them he'd get credit for win
              He was on the floor with Gray and Fields for a stretch in overtime. That made it easy for Miami to guard Jose and AA.

Comment

• missed the game but i noticed in the box score.. 18 Toronto FT's vs 38 FT's for Miami (wade 15) ..

is that legit?

Comment

• All I wanna know is..........where is Pietrus at? LOL
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Michel G wrote: View Post
                    He was on the floor with Gray and Fields for a stretch in overtime. That made it easy for Miami to guard Jose and AA.
                    so you make the extra pass, keep the ball moving, keep players moving

I know easier said than done esp against Miami d

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                      missed the game but i noticed in the box score.. 18 Toronto FT's vs 38 FT's for Miami (wade 15) ..

is that legit?
                      between that and reb incredible they did not lose by30

Comment

• Wade got so many bailouts if all you needed to do is jump into to people to get to the line then everybody would do it. I cant be too angry I expected a blow out but im upset how that OT played out... to say the least.

Comment

• first loss of the season where I am not pissed

don't know if that is a good thing or not

they better not have blown all their effort on this game. Orlando should be a win.... should being key word

Comment

• What a terrible loss. Ed was having a hugely efficient first half, the Heat announcers were talking about how many points we had in the paint, and then we turned into Chuckville city. Goddamn it Casey.

Comment

• I missed a chunk of the game, I got the stream back in OT and say Gray out there.

Why? If you need buckets down the stretch, you dont play 4 on 5 on offense, right?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                first loss of the season where I am not pissed

don't know if that is a good thing or not

they better not have blown all their effort on this game. Orlando should be a win.... should being key word
                                That's why these games are double jeopardy. Lose a heartbreaker and use up tomorrow's fuel. That said, they have tended to be ok on back to backs this year. And that said, they better get Orlando....I'm watching the GSW game now and they look better than ok

Comment

Working...
                                X