• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Shane Battier "he travel every time"
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I think raptors lead the league in double-digit leads blown

Comment

• Guys need to enjoy this... this never was a gimmie.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
          Really crucial for the Raps to finish these last two minutes out strong.

Absolutely brutal having to watch this team build up decent leads against good teams just to let it slip away time and time again.
          Philly and Milwaukee was horsepoop... along with others, like Brooklyn... Miami is understandable IMO.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Philly and Milwaukee was horsepoop... along with others, like Brooklyn... Miami is understandable IMO.
            Agreed.

Comment

• Comment

• The score difference says absolutely nothing about who is dominating here. I'm scared to watch it to the end....

Comment

• Terrence Ross has never seen a bad shot in his life...
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• as the season progresses Ross continues to add to reasons why extension to dd was brutal.

Comment

Oh I didnt expect the raps to win this game by any means, and sure it is understandable against Miami, but its very frustrating non the less.

Comment

as the season progresses Ross continues to add to reasons why extension to dd was brutal.

ughh don't remind me

Comment

• Terrence Ross has hit some big shots to keep the Raps from totally falling behind right here. Nice to see him showing up against some superstars.

Comment

• How was that not a foul?
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Lowry can't buy a call

Comment

• when Leo just said Ross does a lot of things you wish players would do, did he then mumble like dd?

Comment

Working...
                                X