Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn

Comment

• Wasn't that a blocking foul? Can someone elaborate?

Comment

• rod black obviously wrote that first question before the last min of play

Comment

• Double foul is so stupid. What the hell is the point of it? It's basically the ref's way of saying that they're too stupid to make the right call, so they'll just call a foul on both players... Dumb....

Comment

• Comment

• Decent half. Yeah, the momentum started to swing a bit, but we got into halftime up by 7. Can't complain about that against the champs.

Highly unlikely that we'll shoot 50+ percent for the rest of the game, but they've generally played well.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Double foul is so stupid. What the hell is the point of it? It's basically the ref's way of saying that they're too stupid to make the right call, so they'll just call a foul on both players... Dumb....

Agreed, not to mention both players are 1 foul less from the fans seeing them play. Just an unnecessary ref circle jerk.

Comment

• damn I left when it was 9 minutes left in the 2nd to make some grub now I see I missed some 4 point plays and Raps were up 14 wow lol
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• raptors are off to a nice start, up seven at the half. now they need to tighten up the screws on defense and keep attacking the basket. I like what i am seeing so far
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• How was that a reviewable play? I cant find anything in the instant replay rules that this would fall under.

Comment

• I already know how the 3rd Q is going to go. The starter will lose the lead. We will go down by 15 and than Lowry will come in and try to save the day. You know the usual.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          I already know how the 3rd Q is going to go. The starter will lose the lead. We will go down by 15 and than Lowry will come in and try to save the day. You know the usual.
                          that would take one heck of a run. But if there's any team that can do it, it's miami

Comment

• prime seats empty, if the big 3 can't draw them, I don't know what can

Comment

• Any bets on a 3rd quarter meltdown?

Comment

• What did I say
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X