X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norris cole with the poor mans shumpert

(hair)

Comment

• Oh boy, Aaron Gray is in... Not sure how I feel about that.

Comment

• Oh sweet baby Anderson can ball

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
          Oh I didnt expect the raps to win this game by any means, and sure it is understandable against Miami, but its very frustrating non the less.
          i agree but in games like this I am happy not to be down 30 to the heat bench

Comment

• what??>??????? no fuckin foul there on ross.. that was bs.. GREAT D

Comment

• ok refs calm down

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                i agree but in games like this I am happy not to be down 30 to the heat bench
                Yeah, at this point I'm all about the progress of the team, not the record.

Comment

• That was good defense. No foul! Just another stupid all-star call...

Comment

• why is gray in there on bosh??

Comment

• Anthony is out, now Gray has to get out. Casey is too goddamn slow on his rotations. Every time he's 1 or 2 possessions too late.

Comment

• Not to back up DC but both ED and Amir have 4 fouls, he needs to save them for after the 7th minute.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          Anthony is out, now Gray has to get out. Casey is too goddamn slow on his rotations. Every time he's 1 or 2 possessions too late.
                          4th quarter, we are within 2 points against Miami, at some point you need to realize that to get here takes a lot of coaching decisions, and your one or two second guesses do not mean you would be in the same situation if you ran the team.

Comment

• ross has taken almost double the shots as the next highest shot taker on our team tonight

Comment

• wtf???? grey is still in???

Comment

• Not a fan of Lowry and Lucas in together... would rather have demar in with his 4 fouls

Comment

Working...
                                X